Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Grey market shoes got fools on eBay shook. Talking about they can't buy my super hero elites unless I give them a receipt.... Can't look at the pics and tell they are real?
laugh.gif
sad part is if you had them 3 weeks before release date dudes would have copped for double with only stock photos #teamearly #thirst

Last edited:

If i would of struck out, i would jump on that.
nthat.gif
Can't. Grown man **** to take care right now.....
Grey market shoes got fools on eBay shook. Talking about they can't buy my super hero elites unless I give them a receipt.... Can't look at the pics and tell they are real?
laugh.gif

I had several people afraid that my finale xx3s were fake despite being one of the hardest shoes out there to replicate and clear detailed pics provided on ebay. One person was saying something about the stitching being slightly off...
I just tell them to check the feedback....
glasses.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: yea you guys are right. I kinda understand about jordans but my goodness the super hero elites don't seem to be faked like that especially since I have tagged dated pics of the shoes and the box. And I'm an established member. Just makes me SMH that people can't use common sense.
/rant

@OneSickRetro - they too stupid too check feedback. :smh:

Last edited:
The KC's will be a sought out gem later down the road.

Now I'm debating on keeping both pairs. I'm a sucker for black/gold. :smh:

They got "good" fakes of the superheroes. Only thing really off is that the metal piece doesn't shine with the purple color change

People slept on these. I'm assuming because there wasn't too much hype since Lebron, the "heat", didn't win the championship. Seems like Nike rushed selling the KC's and didn't want to create hype for it. They put it on the calendar pretty late also.

If they released during the playoffs it would have been wrap. You would have seen them on ebay for $500~

Personally, I think these look better without the lace locks.

I took the Pink lace locks off my South Beach 11's and they look so much better on feet. 

Back
Top Bottom