Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Stop lying! You that guy well idk imma need foam guy that loves Taylor Swift to compare. Big Brandon had the 9s. Didn't know who spazzed on the 10s but you 2 are king of the 11s. Brew crew and dwoodactennis is up there too.

lol only have about 7 9's and 8 10'8 10's but the 11's I love man.....wtl,4th july, blue 3m and the red elites if they drop and I'm onto the XIII (lol)

lol only have about 7 9's and 8 10'8 10's but the 11's I love man.....wtl,4th july, blue 3m and the red elites if they drop and I'm onto the XIII (lol)

Me as well. 12s blow and the rose gold pair isn't enough. Lebron always help me save. He drops hot kicks every other model since I decided to buy into his line. I got six 9s and one 10. Four 11s doe. Should be 6 but who knows what this summer will bring. Got lucky on the baron 9s hopefully these KCs and BHMs had a good deal soon enough. Until then I have 40+ pairs to unds in the meantime

Me as well. 12s blow and the rose gold pair isn't enough. Lebron always help me save. He drops hot kicks every other model since I decided to buy into his line. I got six 9s and one 10. Four 11s doe. Should be 6 but who knows what this summer will bring. Got lucky on the baron 9s hopefully these KCs and BHMs had a good deal soon enough. Until then I have 40+ pairs to unds in the meantime

well I'll be saving a lot with no 12s lol....I still gota unds big bangs slh and china's xmas in the 9's asg, bhm, xmas all the exts in the 10's and every XI but the aways (wore em once) I wait a while down the road to unds where very few ppl will have them on their feet, it's a disease lol

Thinkin about offing my DB5 for WTL

I HAVE BOTH AND I WOULD MAKE THIS TRADE IN A HEARTBEAT. I DON'T CARE WHICH IS WORTH MORE OR IS MORE RARE. THE WTL IS A BETTER LOOKING PAIR OF KICKS IMO. THE DB5'S ARE NICE THOUGH BUT IN THE END THEY ARE JORDANS AND MY INTEREST IN JORDANS HAS DROPPED SIGNIFICANTLY.

Thinkin about offing my DB5 for WTL
I wouldn't  do that. we don't really know the production #'s very well could be a wtkd 6 type release & the db 5's in the longrun will  most likely be worth more.

but hey what ever makes u happy

well I'll be saving a lot with no 12s lol....I still gota unds big bangs slh and china's xmas in the 9's asg, bhm, xmas all the exts in the 10's and every XI but the aways (wore em once) I wait a while down the road to unds where very few ppl will have them on their feet, it's a disease lol

I always wear my lebrons asap. I get that alot of ppl like to be exclusive but idc and even if bron is #2 with sales but most people still rock jordans so it's exclusive to a certain eztent. Good luck with trying go unds those pairs :nthat:

I HAVE BOTH AND I WOULD MAKE THIS TRADE IN A HEARTBEAT. I DON'T CARE WHICH IS WORTH MORE OR IS MORE RARE. THE WTL IS A BETTER LOOKING PAIR OF KICKS IMO. THE DB5'S ARE NICE THOUGH BUT IN THE END THEY ARE JORDANS AND MY INTEREST IN JORDANS HAS DROPPED SIGNIFICANTLY.
That's basically my thinking in regards to this..its not about the money to me..however I would like to see how the US WTL release #s are looking to gauge what market price will be. To me the DBV is an ugly shoe that I would never wear due to the patent leather..WTL on the other hand I would rock till the soles fell off.

To me WTL look and history > DB V look and meaning.

Only thing that I don't want happening is Nike US enough WTL to where market value stays at around $500...cuz then I could get 2 pair of WTL for my pair of DBV strictly off value.

Joggers are taking over. Thought about a pair myself. Not the sweat pants but if I find a decent khaki or army green color it's on #death2thedenimcrew

WHEN I'M NOT AT THE OFFICE, I'M WEARING JOGGERS LIKE 5 OUT 7 DAYS OF THE WEEK NOW. THEY ARE JUST TOO DAMN COMFORTABLE AND ARE GREAT FOR SHOWING OFF A PAIR OF KICKS. :pimp:

THE ONES I HAVE ON IN THE PHOTO ARE ZANEROBE SURESHOTS IN KHAKI GREEN. I ALSO HAVE THEM IN MILITARY GREEN, CAMO, KHAKI, AND BLACK. PROBABLY THE BEST PAIR OF JOGGERS YOU CAN BUY OUTSIDE OF MERCERS, IMO. THEY FIT SLIM WITH A DROP CROTCH AND THE CUFF STAYS NICE AND TIGHT EVEN AFTER WEARING AND WASHING THEM A LOT.

WHEN I'M NOT AT THE OFFICE, I'M WEARING JOGGERS LIKE 5 OUT 7 DAYS OF THE WEEK NOW. THEY ARE JUST TOO DAMN COMFORTABLE AND ARE GREAT FOR SHOWING OFF A PAIR OF KICKS. :pimp:

THE ONES I HAVE ON IN THE PHOTO ARE ZANEROBE SURESHOTS IN KHAKI GREEN. I ALSO HAVE THEM IN MILITARY GREEN, CAMO, KHAKI, AND BLACK. PROBABLY THE BEST PAIR OF JOGGERS YOU CAN BUY OUTSIDE OF MERCERS, IMO. THEY FIT SLIM WITH A DROP CROTCH AND THE CUFF STAYS NICE AND TIGHT EVEN AFTER WEARING AND WASHING THEM A LOT.

Thanks they look like they comfortable. Just need a change up even if it's trendy

if you go with joggers you need a little drop crotch, otherwise everyone will be staring at your manhood in all it's outlined glory
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom