Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Overheard a kid at school saying that the best XI colorway was the Sarah Connor Warrior. I told him I had no clue they made a Terminator inspired Lebron shoe. Dude tried saying that Terminator was Lebron's fave movie and the shoe was modeled after the metal armor of the cyborg. I was speechless at how confused this child was

Last edited:
Overheard a kid at school saying that the best XI colorway was the Sarah Connor Warrior. I told him I had no clue they made a Terminator inspired Lebron shoe. Dude tried saying that Terminator was Lebron's fave movie and the shoe was modeled after the metal armor of the cyborg. I was speechless at how confused this child was
Sarah Connor warrior :rofl: :rofl:

COOL. GLAD MY PICS AND OPINIONS MAKE YOU FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY.

WHAT YOU COP, HOW MUCH YOU PAY, AND WHAT YOU WEAR ARE ALL IRRELEVANT TO ME.

Ain't nothing personal, Dawg.

But you do this beastly **** like ever so often.... Come into a thread during the end of its run hyping up some hyped colorway that you saw fit to pay resale & get early. (KOBE 8 THREAD & MAMBACURIALS) (LEBRON 9 THREAD WITH ALL THE ELITES..... Until you found out they were EZ to get) :rofl:

Cool. You can do that. It's all good & at the end of the day it's about the shoes. But ain't nobody trying to hear what's TRASH coming from you. Cause err'body knows your M.O. Is the **** gotta' be limited. :lol:

You don't like every other Lebron 11 released but the one alleged hard to get pair that you got? Cool. Post your sweatpants & your shoes & keep it moving. Let everybody else like & buy what they want.

COOL. GLAD MY PICS AND OPINIONS MAKE YOU FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY.

WHAT YOU COP, HOW MUCH YOU PAY, AND WHAT YOU WEAR ARE ALL IRRELEVANT TO ME.

Ain't nothing personal, Dawg.

But you do this beastly **** like ever so often.... Come into a thread during the end of its run hyping up some hyped colorway that you saw fit to pay resale & get early. (KOBE 8 THREAD & MAMBACURIALS) (LEBRON 9 THREAD WITH ALL THE ELITES..... Until you found out they were EZ to get) :rofl:

Cool. You can do that. It's all good & at the end of the day it's about the shoes. But ain't nobody trying to hear what's TRASH coming from you. Cause err'body knows your M.O. Is the **** gotta' be limited. :lol:

You don't like every other Lebron 11 released but the one alleged hard to get pair that you got? Cool. Post your sweatpants & your shoes & keep it moving. Let everybody else like & buy what they want.

MY OPINION WILL BE POSTED WHEREVER I SEE FIT. DONT LIKE? HIT THE BLOCK BUTTON.

Sarah Connor warrior :rofl: :rofl:

im not gonna lie... been sitting here trying to figure out what color that is.... :smh:

LMAO where is this planet with Sarah Connor warrior Lebrons and apparently no Google?! :lol:

Red elites are boo boo tho.. Shoe is only a sock liner away from being a generic ID model

but elites didn't hit ID. nike def hasn't gone hard with the elites this year.

im not feeling the reds the way I was when I first saw pics. would rather them be all red w/gold OR all red w/silver. the color blocking of the silver and gold don't seem to flow.

D

im not feeling the reds the way I was when I first saw pics. would rather them be all red w/gold OR all red w/silver. the color blocking of the silver and gold don't seem to flow.

Don't be naive J you know what I mean in regards to It being an ID cw..most likely would've been an option.

The color blocking puzzles me.. Why not make the posite gold?

Last edited:
I'm holding out judgement on the Red Elites to the officially release. I'd luv to add a Iron Man type colorway to the collection.

D

Don't be naive J you know what I mean in regards to It being an ID cw..most likely would've been an option.

The color blocking puzzles me.. Why not make the posite gold?
:lol: im saying... the other colors sans the super heros are ID like too.

silver/mango?
black/gold/mango?

even the blue ones... they just have the zebra stripes.

the only "special" elite was the red X because of the print on the toe box. the red elite IX could have been an id too if they IDd the model.

A
:lol: im saying... the other colors sans the super heros are ID like too.

silver/mango?
black/gold/mango?

even the blue ones... they just have the zebra stripes.

the only "special" elite was the red X because of the print on the toe box. the red elite IX could have been an id too if they IDd the model.

Gotcha must've misread it, trying to pass my time between sets at the gym by lurking NT lmao

You already know I had to blow the pic up bro, it's been a while since you blessed the thread, sheets lookin crispier then ever
smokin.gif
lol I have to disagree...shoes are fresh
nthat.gif

however those sheets may need an upgrade
indifferent.gif

Dawg, Let them SBs be trash. People that liked them, myself included...... copped easily. That's what's so sweet about the 11s. Cop what you like. Funny how you claim you like GKs, BHMs & Anthracites. But you didn't bring your *** into this thread for them.

And you already know not to come at me with no nonsense. I don't miss out on much. And after I cop your beloved WTLebrons FOR RETAIL OR LESS, MIND YOU.... I'ma throw on some sweatpants (yeah I said it, SWEATPANTS) & start acting like I'm doing something special.

Then again.....

:lol:

CORRECT :lol:

FROM ZANEROBE'S WEBSITE:

View media item 1066494
LIKE I SAID, GREAT FOR SHOWING OFF A PAIR OF KICKS BUT I KNOW NIKETALK WON'T EVER LEAVE THAT NT DENIM ALONE :lol:

I will never understand the fascination with these things

My balls are so big I need my crotch to my knees :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom