Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I always wear my lebrons asap. I get that alot of ppl like to be exclusive but idc and even if bron is #2 with sales but most people still rock jordans so it's exclusive to a certain eztent. Good luck with trying go unds those pairs :nthat:

That's my way of thinking. You'll never be one with the masses as long as your wearing Lebrons or Kobes. Jordan Heads are ruling right now. If your from the DMV, add Foamposite lovers to the mix.

I can't recall going out & about with a particular pair of Lebrons on, and seeing that same exact pair on somebody else's feet. Just wear your kicks, Dawg.

Last edited:

if you go with joggers you need a little drop crotch, otherwise everyone will be staring at your manhood in all it's outlined glory
laugh.gif
That's the whole point.
nthat.gif

Drop crotch <<<<< *

How much u guys think 2k14 lebron shoes is worth?

guys offering to sell it to me for $600?

also i want to get a pair of kings crown  but alot of people asking $350 ish range,

Both fugazi. Seller did a good job of taking pics that hide the terrible shape but nothing can hide XI replica flywire. They almost always have too much slack and are too thick.

Crotch Drop Or Not, If I Get Hands On Those WTL's, Them Joints Will Go Straight To Trade Bait For Some Prelude 1's :wink:

Them Joints Are HIDEOUS :x

Shouldn't Be A Grown Man Walking This Planet That's OK With That Atrocity Of A Colorway On Their Feet :smh:

That's Just Me Tho :rolleyes

memphissfinest memphissfinest No Shots Taken My Dude.... Pics Are Great, I Just Can't Ride With The Hodge Podge Mash Together Nike Did On This Round.

[MikeyRocksVoice] "YouAlreyKnowHowWeRockin"

Last edited:
How much u guys think 2k14 lebron shoes is worth?
guys offering to sell it to me for $600?

also i want to get a pair of kings crown  but alot of people asking $350 ish range,
2k14 are hovering between 800-1100 $ so 600 is a steal, honestly lowest I've heard of. And the KC are between 320-400 depending on where you're looking. I'd snatch a pair now before pairs dry up and prices go up.

BLUE AND RED ELITES ARE TRASH IMO.

Well, there you have it. Memphiss says they trash..... They trash then. :rofl:

Matter fact.... Do you even like another colorway besides those WTLebron joints?! Gawd, I hope they super GR them joints. I'm talking South Beach 11 numbers....

GREAT. ILL MAKE SURE TO GRAB ENOUGH TO BE COVERED FOR LIFE.

WTL, GATOR KINGS, BHM, ANTHRACITES. THE REST YOU GUYS CAN KEEP.

BUT OF COURSE IF SOMEONE DOESNT AGREE WITH THE COLORWAYS YOU PARTICULARILY LIKE....

MY OPINION ON COLORWAYS IS MY OPINION. IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY THEN I CANT HELP YOU THERE.

THIS YEARS SOUTH BEACH WAS TRASH. I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LIKE THOSE... :rolleyes

BUT OF COURSE IF SOMEONE DOESNT AGREE WITH THE COLORWAYS YOU PARTICULARILY LIKE....

MY OPINION ON COLORWAYS IS MY OPINION. IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY THEN I CANT HELP YOU THERE.

Dawg, Let them SBs be trash. People that liked them, myself included...... copped easily. That's what's so sweet about the 11s. Cop what you like. Funny how you claim you like GKs, BHMs & Anthracites. But you didn't bring your *** into this thread for them.

And you already know not to come at me with no nonsense. I don't miss out on much. And after I cop your beloved WTLebrons FOR RETAIL OR LESS, MIND YOU.... I'ma throw on some sweatpants (yeah I said it, SWEATPANTS) & start acting like I'm doing something special.

Then again.....

Dawg, Let them SBs be trash. People that liked them, myself included...... copped easily. That's what's so sweet about the 11s. Cop what you like. Funny how you claim you like GKs, BHMs & Anthracites. But you didn't bring your *** into this thread for them.

And you already know not to come at me with no nonsense. I don't miss out on much. And after I cop your beloved WTLebrons FOR RETAIL OR LESS, MIND YOU.... I'ma throw on some sweatpants (yeah I said it, SWEATPANTS) & start acting like I'm doing something special.

Then again.....

COOL. GLAD MY PICS AND OPINIONS MAKE YOU FEEL SOME TYPE OF WAY.

WHAT YOU COP, HOW MUCH YOU PAY, AND WHAT YOU WEAR ARE ALL IRRELEVANT TO ME.

Last edited:

Then again.....
I been on the sweatpants and $1000 shoe thing though..... :lol:

IG is literally flooded with WTL. Most these resellers got a whole lot of damn pairs too.

Last edited:
I hear yuh but some shoes are better suited with joggers. Nothing but the truth. Just can't get jiggy with rose petals and loud crazy foolishness on them

Joggers are great with kicks. Better than the carpenter jorts y'all be rockin [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom