• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
pimp.gif
Wheel chair, two 4 by 4 pieces of carpet to place down With every step, pimpin.
eek.gif
 I gottta bow down to the gawd.

...oh yeah, I'm late by why is everyone hating on the chrome hits on the red Elites. I actually prefer them that way, with gold it would be too much. Sometimes you gotta break the colors up.

I'm about to raise the bar.. get my legs amputated with my shoes still on, throw them over my shoulder and walk on my buttocks. Stylelaxin.

Last edited:
So I finally said F it and went ahead and painted the mesh on my SB 11s black and the Nike sign as well. The Nike sign was honestly an accident because I let some of the black drip on it so I figured I may as well paint the sign as well and I'm happy with the results. Imo these look str8 FIRE with the black mesh especially on feet!! I like this option as opposed to the id because you have the graphic on the posite and the texture on the upper accent.

:pimp: Wheel chair, two 4 by 4 pieces of carpet to place down With every step, pimpin.
:wow:  I gottta bow down to the gawd.

...oh yeah, I'm late by why is everyone hating on the chrome hits on the red Elites. I actually prefer them that way, with gold it would be too much. Sometimes you gotta break the colors up.
I agree with you there, they look good even with the matte finish.

View media item 1068107
View media item 1068108
View media item 1068109

So I finally said F it and went ahead and painted the mesh on my SB 11s black and the Nike sign as well. The Nike sign was honestly an accident because I let some of the black drip on it so I figured I may as well paint the sign as well and I'm happy with the results. Imo these look str8 FIRE with the black mesh especially on feet!! I like this option as opposed to the id because you have the graphic on the posite and the texture on the upper accent.

THESE WOULD OF BEEN ROBOCOPPED. INSTEAD WE GOT THE BOOTLEGS.

pimp.gif
 now if only they had translucent soles I'd cop and do the same thing.

View media item 1068107
View media item 1068108
View media item 1068109

I can dig the black mesh. (I understand your swoosh accident) but i would have tried to clean the dripped paint up and left the swoosh alone IMO. nice custom tho.

Nice. Need to touch up the swoosh with another coat or two of paint

the sole really kills the SBs for me.. would have much rather had an icy sole or GITD.  and black mesh upper. 

You doing chores in GK, screw the pants who wears these kinds of shoes for chores, atleast its raining so I know u didnt cut grass just wow lol

Thats what i was bout to say, Chores in the rain with GK's on... lol

Man just tell the truth.. U were going to cupcake with some chick so u had your sweats on with the b ball shorts on under if u happen to stay the night.. LMFAO But thats none of my business tho

:rofl:

It was mainly just grocery shopping and organising stuff in the garage

I have no beef with the SB as it is from the store. More power to those that customize tho.

Received my KC from Villa and I might be the only person to feel this way after seeing in person, but I don't like them as much as I thought I would. Way too flashy. I'd just feel like a walking strobe light wearing these. I blame myself for falling for they hype after seeing pics online. Smh
I feel ya man.

The King's Crown is hard to pull off casually.  These will break necks anywhere you go, people will be staring at your feet.  It's such an innovative shoe and no one has ever seen anything like it before.  It's not easy to pull off, but I can see myself wearing it on a night out stuntin them Hologram posite thermal vision reflection on a romantic date.

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 Y'all act like he's out in the rain wearing a suede shoe... they're made of plastic, a little water wont hurt them. I bet y'all still duck walk to keep your shoes from creasing.
I wasn't tripping on the rain I was laughing at the chores, it was just a tease oh and I don't duck walk I march
pimp.gif

I'm about to raise the bar.. get my legs amputated with my shoes still on, throw them over my shoulder and walk on my buttocks. Stylelaxin.
@MF Gooze  this is you 2 right now

Last edited:
I feel ya man.

The King's Crown is hard to pull off casually.  These will break necks anywhere you go, people will be staring at your feet.  It's such an innovative shoe and no one has ever seen anything like it before.  It's not easy to pull off, but I can see myself wearing it on a night out stuntin them Hologram posite thermal vision reflection on a romantic date.

I hear you, but I rock these:

View media item 1068258

So the KC seems tame in comparison. Those trainers in sunlight are actually hard to look at bc they're so bright.

Last edited:
I feel ya man.

True. I'm just not the type of dude that needs or wants that kinda attention. The shoe is definitely unique like you said so I may still hold onto it due to its innovative design. Haven't completely decided to let it go just yet.

Last edited:

I feel ya man.

I hear you, but I rock these:

So the KC seems tame in comparison. Those trainers in sunlight are actually hard to look at bc they're so bright.
I kinda like the superbowl pack and the trophy pack and the KCs and these which the latter 2 I own

I actually tried for the superbowl 94trainers

still none hold a torch to these

I think for me its the red/green/gold instead of the blue/pink/silver that makes me pick the KCs over the rest

Back
Top Bottom