Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Next year's going to be the year of the retros, if you love retro nikes and reebok you ain't having a break.

Some people will agree some won't but the 11 Sprites are better than the 8s, and before anyone says I'm mad because I don't have the 8s I do.

Last edited:
Next year's going to be the year of the retros, if you love retro nikes and reebok you ain't having a break.

Some people will agree some won't but the 11 Sprites are better than the 8s, and before anyone says I'm mad because I don't have the 8s I do.
gonna be another expensive year then lol

Received my KC from Villa and I might be the only person to feel this way after seeing in person, but I don't like them as much as I thought I would. Way too flashy. I'd just feel like a walking strobe light wearing these. I blame myself for falling for they hype after seeing pics online. Smh

What???? :smh:

Yeah, but for me a break from the new lebrons and jb's 23 anniv model. No complaints though, I can pick up models and retros I've passed on previously,

They are. No need to be ashamed. They look better and probably will feel better. Things supposedly get better with time

That chunky midsole turns me off somehow

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up @bigj505   but was busy all day and  just seen it now 
tired.gif

o and sprites will be had on discount if possible

bet germany to go all the way before the cup....will def cop some more lebrons if i win that $$$$ 
nthat.gif

muller too nice

NAH THIS IS ACTUALLY WORSE THAN THAT GAME.

HOST COUNTRY BRAZIL IS GETTING STRAIGHT WORKED.

MAKES THE 1-0 LOSS THE USA HAD TO GERMANY LOOK GOOD.

Agreed. As deficient as the USA team is in some regards, they would have played Brazil very tough. Germany is probably the best team in this tournament and the likely Champions.

This 7-0 current score would be like S.A. doubling up the Heat in the Finals 130-65 and holding Lebron to 8 points.

@redrum3281

I cut back because the hobby is becoming less prevalent and my drive for a certain sneaker has to require minimal work on my part. Less stress and more money saved. Couldn't believe I wasted so much time camping.
i'm glad i'm not in a rich sneaker area anymore, no more camping and i've add it to my rules, no camping, and nothing over $50 retail, if i miss in that regard screw it i miss out
I must have made a mistake, I swore I clicked on the LeBron XI thread...

mean.gif
boredom gets us everytime
laugh.gif

Good it's time for a penny 2 retro again

Back
Top Bottom