Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Not sure how in depth those blue elites have been discussed but judging by END's release calendar and by SC's description of them, END will have them on 8/2

Last edited:
Not sure how in depth those blue elites have been discussed but judging by END's release calendar and by SC's description of them, END will have them on 8/2

View media item 1067871
View media item 1067873
Yeah I think posted that a couple pages back but it's confusing because of the price listed, although that could have been in £ instead of $ and it was an error on their part.

Last edited:
^Need to be 200.00 or maybe less anyhow. Let's just say 200 since that's what we been paying anyway

Most of us* :lol:
Forgot this the thread of the good deal

Last edited:
^Need to be 200.00 or maybe less anyhow. Let's just say 200 since that's what we been paying anyway
Elites are 250 bro and it's weird they're not named that but the Lebron collection. Actually I'm about to call my Eastbay connect and see if she can shed some light.

Last edited:
You never know...could be different since this could be classified as a 'similar to a PE' shoe...

the execution of the xi sprites match the 8s practically perfectly, you really can't go wrong with chosing the "better" of the two

Weird releases coming up for sure.  The "collection" part doesn't make much sense and that color description for the blackout/gum bottom pair low still has me confused.   

fixed.

Otherwise QFT.

sprite 8's are classics. Glad to own a pair.
Yessir! Love my 8's! and for what it's I'm not badmouthing the 11's - I just prefer a cleaner look, that's just my preference. Although these 11's are starting to draw me in more and more as I see pics. :smokin

Yessir! Love my 8's! and for what it's I'm not badmouthing the 11's - I just prefer a cleaner look, that's just my preference. Although these 11's are starting to draw me in more and more as I see pics. :smokin

Personally, i havent liked ANY lows since the 8's.

Wore my Gator Kings today, feel free to jump on me about my baggy sweatpants
laugh.gif
Crappy, rainy day and just out doing some chores.
nothing wrong with the baggy sweatpants and fresh kicks combo

:lol:  Y'all act like he's out in the rain wearing a suede shoe... they're made of plastic, a little water wont hurt them. I bet y'all still duck walk to keep your shoes from creasing.
I walk on my heels, boss mode. Might even switch it up and do it one legged to preserve the sole.

Edit: F that I walk bare footed with the shoes on my hands like a proper G.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom