Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I can return my SBs to the store thanks to that deal. Thanks for posting.

And don't mention 11.5 around me or Lewi, Payboi. We doubling up like Ma$e.

That's exactly what I would've did if I would've caught a sz 13 did they even have any up? I was busy on eBay searching my life away :smh:

IF ANYBODY IS LOOKING FOR THE ANTHRACITES, CALL FOOTLOCKER IN OAK COURT MALL HERE IN MEMPHIS IN THE MORNING.

THEY HAVE 1 9.5 LEFT.

NOT SURE IF THEY DO PHONE ORDERS.

HOOP THIS IS A OOP FOR SOMEBODY.

Dang that was quite a deal on those south beaches. Guess that's what I get for passing retail on a shoe with no hype.

600 seems reasonable for the 2k, I would wait a week for the KC hype to calm down.
I sold my pair with a chip on the diamond cut corner of the swoosh for 636 shipped...a damaged, pair...

So my kc have that funky black spotting on the soles...I saw someone post about their pair having it, anyone know if he or anyone else contacted nike? 

Last edited:
Looks like the black dye on the suede bled, you can see it unless your pole dancing and pointing your toes.
you can sort of see it from the front of the shoe if your level...

and no it's not a huge deal, but if I pay 270  bucks for a sneaker that should be b graded and outlet bound, I think I should get a lil compensation....Guess I'll just call nike in the morning.

Last edited:

you can sort of see it from the front of the shoe if your level...

and no it's not a huge deal, but if I pay 270  bucks for a sneaker that should be b graded and outlet bound, I think I should get a lil compensation....Guess I'll just call nike in the morning.
worried about turtles busting your balls for black spots on the bottom of your shoes?

Some guy on Facebook posted a picture of his 200 pair shoe collection, and it's a picture of Chris Paul's closet .. I'm holding my tongue on calling him out, I have no idea why people feel the need to show off and lie straight up in FB..

Some guy on Facebook posted a picture of his 200 pair shoe collection, and it's a picture of Chris Paul's closet .. I'm holding my tongue on calling him out, I have no idea why people feel the need to show off and lie straight up in FB..
LOL

Some people have issues. Just like those dudes that stole pics from the nike id thread and posted them as the 2ks

Principle, they make the shoe with an icey sole for a reason, and this defeats the purpose....
laugh.gif
 I'm messing with you... yeah it looks alot worse than any pair I've seen so far 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom