Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Here is my LeBron line up. Don't have many but the ones I have are very effective. Got my What the Lebrons in earlier this week fresh from Tokyo, Japan. Also got my Crown Jewels aka King's Crown today from Nike. Enjoy the pics.

I'm really impressed with the Lebron 11 Crown Jewel/King Crown very unique looking shoes. The 2K14 and What the Lebrons are just straight up stunt shoes... Definitely eye catching... And you can't go wrong with the classic Corks.

In the meantime.. I've been at work protecting all of that reflective color-changing-stuff.. it has taken longer than expected.. but i have a couple cuts left.. ill attach some preview photos.. im sure @bigj505  will call me all sorts of names.. but at least if someone steps on them.. no marks on the surface.. just take off and reapply.. #pow!!

Barely Noticeable

Peeling Away After Careful Cuts To Avoid A $250 Slice On The Colors..lol

Left To Right Comparision..

Yeah, its one of those situations where you could probably cop for retail if they do end up dropping. But if they don't, you'll kick yourself for not pre-ordering.

any idea when WTL preorders will go live?

No idea, but you'll have to be quick. They'll go super fast, regardless of price.

Just noticed the Red SE Elites are sold out already on kicks-crew. Checked earlier today and they weren't live

In the meantime.. I've been at work protecting all of that reflective color-changing-stuff.. it has taken longer than expected.. but i have a couple cuts left.. ill attach some preview photos.. im sure @bigj505
 will call me all sorts of names.. but at least if someone steps on them.. no marks on the surface.. just take off and reapply.. #pow!!

Barely Noticeable

A+ for effort. I cant knock the effort one bit. Def not something I would do tho. Reminds me of walking around with the do not remove plastic still on my shoes. Owe you a rep when Im not over my daily limit anymore :lol:

And lace locks people are posting are from the white elite x

View media item 1070228
nope there using the gold elite xi reflective gold lace lock as mentioned below

[QUOTE url="/t/532801/lebron-xi-updated-7-7-wtl-us-eu-uk-delayed-sprite-lows-7-12/61530#post_21093085"]

Looks pretty good, is that the lace lock from the gold elites? Could you post some more pics, I'm curious whether or not the posite reflective colors match up with the ones in the lace lock :nerd:

Yes, lace lock is from the Gold Elites. Colors seem to match up pretty well. Trust you cannot tell the difference on foot lol. I'll post some outside pics tomorrow.
good looks
[/quote]
ah ok. the ones from the elite X go well also. I see what you are talking about for the gold elite XI tho.

that's how its interpreted now. the actually meaning of ds has nothing to do with the condition of the shoes.
oh ok, makes sense as the stores 'stock is dead'...but I see so many listings with current shoes, still available in stores, listed as DS.

oh ok, makes sense as the stores 'stock is dead'...but I see so many listings with current shoes, still available in stores, listed as DS.
anybody else dying of laughter ? 
roll.gif
nerd.gif

In the meantime.. I've been at work protecting all of that reflective color-changing-stuff.. it has taken longer than expected.. but i have a couple cuts left.. ill attach some preview photos.. im sure @bigj505
 will call me all sorts of names.. but at least if someone steps on them.. no marks on the surface.. just take off and reapply.. #pow!!

Barely Noticeable

View media item 1070576

View media item 1070577
Peeling Away After Careful Cuts To Avoid A $250 Slice On The Colors..lol
View media item 1070578

View media item 1070580
Left To Right Comparision..
View media item 1070581
***** is goin on here? Sole protector protector for the metallic area?! Smh lol

Back
Top Bottom