Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Don't understad why people are giving others a hard time for complaining about that dye on the soles issue. Regardless of the amount, it should never be ok to sell flawed items. Instead of nike shipping crispy pairs they should just send out pairs with dog **** on the soles, because it's not like people see the bottom anyway, right? :smh:

Don't understad why people are giving others a hard time for complaining about that dye on the soles issue. Regardless of the amount, it should never be ok to sell flawed items. Instead of nike shipping crispy pairs they should just send out pairs with dog **** on the soles, because it's not like people see the bottom anyway, right? :smh:

I hate that "Who's going to be able to see that?" logic when it comes to sneakers :lol:

Like, did I not buy them for myself? I'M going to be able to see it, and that's the only person that matters.

Some guy on Facebook posted a picture of his 200 pair shoe collection, and it's a picture of Chris Paul's closet .. I'm holding my tongue on calling him out, I have no idea why people feel the need to show off and lie straight up in FB..
Give me his name and sit back and enjoy.

So I finally said F it and went ahead and painted the mesh on my SB 11s black and the Nike sign as well. The Nike sign was honestly an accident because I let some of the black drip on it so I figured I may as well paint the sign as well and I'm happy with the results. Imo these look str8 FIRE with the black mesh especially on feet!! I like this option as opposed to the id because you have the graphic on the posite and the texture on the upper accent.
These look great. What paint did you use?

Looks pretty good, is that the lace lock from the gold elites? Could you post some more pics, I'm curious whether or not the posite reflective colors match up with the ones in the lace lock :nerd:

Yes, lace lock is from the Gold Elites. Colors seem to match up pretty well. Trust you cannot tell the difference on foot lol. I'll post some outside pics tomorrow.

Don't understad why people are giving others a hard time for complaining about that dye on the soles issue. Regardless of the amount, it should never be ok to sell flawed items. Instead of nike shipping crispy pairs they should just send out pairs with dog **** on the soles, because it's not like people see the bottom anyway, right?
mean.gif
little bit of water will take that dog doo doo right off.

And the issue may have not been present when the shoes were made. It could have been moisture while in transit or storage.

Yes, lace lock is from the Gold Elites. Colors seem to match up pretty well. Trust you cannot tell the difference on foot lol. I'll post some outside pics tomorrow.

Nice, I think I'm a do the same thing :smokin ...... I may have to grab a pair of gold elites then return them lace lock-less to do so but :rolleyes ...... :x :lol: unless someone can point me in the direction of one of the lace lock guys :nerd:

You aren't alone. I'm not even gonna waste time or effort reselling, not even worth it. Straight returning. Shoe was just too loud for me, quality and everything else was fine though. Reminded me of one of them shiny suits that Puff and Mase rocked in the 90s Bad Boy videos. Just too old for that, maybe if I was still in high school I'd rock wit it but can't do it at this point in my life
I love mine and will be rocking them
smokin.gif
somebody oop me this outfit real talk
2 blings
laugh.gif

And lace locks people are posting are from the white elite x
nope there using the gold elite xi reflective gold lace lock as mentioned below

Looks pretty good, is that the lace lock from the gold elites? Could you post some more pics, I'm curious whether or not the posite reflective colors match up with the ones in the lace lock
nerd.gif
good looks

Nice, I think I'm a do the same thing
smokin.gif
...... I may have to grab a pair of gold elites then return them lace lock-less to do so but
eyes.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
unless someone can point me in the direction of one of the lace lock guys
nerd.gif
fam I posted the info on the locks back when I was showing you all the matchy matchy
roll.gif
http://ink361.com/app/users/ig-2004...s#/users/ig-200473371/lacelock_customs/photos  

but if you go the return route let me know if it works I might try it too even if I am waiting on my ordered pair 

Back
Top Bottom