Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts I'm far from being broke either and never let the shoe game consume me. If I want something then I cop it with ease. Now the thing we disagree on is the 2K14. They are by far from garbage as you say and in my opinion go harder than the WTL. Keep in mind I have both. Have you ever even owned the 2K14 to say that about them? Or you just salty.
Seems like you're the salty one home boy, just the fact you mentioned her getting reps let's me know you envious over the reaction we gave her. I think the 2k14 don't hold any weight when it comes to comparison to the wtl and no one cares how much money you have.

I repped Pattie Mayonaise and Memphis for the kicks, they are probably the best shoe that will drop this year IMO

the price is crazy, but if you got it then buy it, thats too much for me but man they are sick

as for the 2K, I wouldn't spend more than 200 dollars on them, them joints are cheeks but again if you like it thats all that matters

Last edited:
@GatorBeltsNPattieMelts I'm far from being broke either and never let the shoe game consume me. If I want something then I cop it with ease. Now the thing we disagree on is the 2K14. They are by far from garbage as you say and in my opinion go harder than the WTL. Keep in mind I have both. Have you ever even owned the 2K14 to say that about them? Or you just salty.
the general consensus of the 2k14 is that there ugly and mostly because of the leapord/tiger/lion print on the posite, it's not really about salt levels, i would get a pair at retail but i'd acetone that ugly print off, but thats why i haven't sought after than because i'm not paying 750 just to have to acetone the print off them to make them a shoe i would like in contrast there's nothing to truly make me want the WTL but they'd go hard at an all white party
nerd.gif

gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts I'm far from being broke either and never let the shoe game consume me. If I want something then I cop it with ease. Now the thing we disagree on is the 2K14. They are by far from garbage as you say and in my opinion go harder than the WTL. Keep in mind I have both. Have you ever even owned the 2K14 to say that about them? Or you just salty.

:lol: Trust and believe, there is nothing to be salty about---my opinions regarding the 2k14s have been the same since the moment I saw them.

and my bad, I thought foam was the one addressing the reps and what not, but that was you? You copped WTLs didn't you? I think I messaged u cuz I got somebody who wants a pair---now that I'm thinking I got no response back. You want us to rep your photos too? If so all you gotta do is ask

Last edited:
Why this dude mad though? Like you have to have a shoe to dislike it? That would mean you dont buy shoes you dont like because you're salty about them. Someone give home boy a rep so he'll go on his merry way.

Last edited:
@The7onius Really? LOL. Hated on a shoe they never owned is salty. And please, don't call me home boy Superman. Keep trying to speak for others. Now... fly away.
that might be one of the dumbest things i've ever read on NT so by your logic home boi, one must own a shoe to talk bad about it and dislike it.....
Why this dude mad though? Someone give him a rep so he'll go on his merry way.
sorry i'm out and i wouldn't waste it

Last edited:
How do your WTLs fit compared to the other XIs..should I go TTS or .5 up?

Do they fit like the GKs or do they have the unaltered toebox fit

idk---this is the only size 7 XI I have :frown: My true comfortable size is a 6.5 (the Superhero GS elites) My GKs are a 6, should've gotten a 6.5.

I'll say this--if you go TTS or .5 you should be good either way. Sorry I can't be of more assistance regarding the sizing matter. Plus I think GS models have less padding etc., so my opinion wouldn't hold much merit. Better of asking one of the dudes who have other pairs of XIs and the WTLs.

redrum3281 redrum3281 The7onius The7onius Ok Batman and Robin tag teaming. LOL bunch of lil girls. Anyway kiddies it's simple... It's unfair to say a sneaker is garbage without owning it, yes. You can dislike and pass it all day... But to call it garbage is on another level. Sounds like mad hatred coming out. What your funds too short?

@redrum3281 @The7onius Ok Batman and Robin tag teaming. LOL bunch of lil girls. Anyway kiddies it's simple... It's unfair to say a sneaker is garbage without owning it, yes. You can dislike and pass it all day... But to call it garbage is on another level. Sounds like mad hatred coming out. What your funds too short?
roll.gif
doesn't change your dumb shoe logic, i don't own a single pair of and1's guess what i think of them.....straight G-A-R-B-A-G-E along with a host of other shoes, and as far as money i can buy whatever i want when i want as far as shoes go that fit into my realms of sanity, but hey do you homeboi i'm sure you have everyshoe ever created so that you can say what's garbage or not

@redrum3281 @The7onius Ok Batman and Robin tag teaming. LOL bunch of lil girls. Anyway kiddies it's simple... It's unfair to say a sneaker is garbage without owning it, yes. You can dislike and pass it all day... But to call it garbage is on another level. Sounds like mad hatred coming out. What your funds too short?
TIL I can't tell if a shoe is garbage by just looking at it.

TIL I can't tell if a shoe is garbage by just looking at it.
ok please explain to me how you tell if a shoe is garbage in your opinion? for me there's 2 types of garbage, looks and feel, i loved the look of the zoom rookies but the feel was garbage, for the most part i like the feel of the lebron XI but some of the cw's were garbage but it's my opinion and i don't have to own or see a shoe in person to know if it's garbage for me in looks, but feel that's a diff ball game

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom