• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I just hope to pay retail for the WTL's... All I'm Sayin'

Then I'm going to the mall and have someone to put all of those damn colors on a tee shirt, a polo, and some shorts..lol and if i get lucky someone to do a mashup on some jeans in a wash.

The thing the will ruin a nice pair of kicks the fastest is a child. My daughter is 7 and she still be steppin all over my ish. Since she was little she would do it on purpose, if i was talking to someone she would do it to get my attention. She's made a game out of it. lol

:lol: guess I know who runnin' things in that house

If you're dumb enough to pay 750 for a pair of shoes, much less... Lebrons... Then you deserve to buy them.
So, we got people paying $750 and $850 for WTLs and they got nothing but hand clapping gifs and congrats and I'm the one being called dumb. Okay.

I'm going to assume that he just wasn't here to catch those posts :lol:

You were just a victim of timing.

Last edited:
I can't comprehend paying that much for an unreleased shoe.... Or do yall think the wtl will fetch more once they drop....
Anywho buy what u like it's Ur money...

nope i nipped that ish in the bud quick, my daughter knows better matter of fact she dont even be around me if my shoes are suede anything else and i don't mind because it's a wipe off but she learned the diff, hard head makes a soft.....
devil.gif
yeah i tried early on also. She has gotten a lot better. Know only is she would take care of her shoes like i do mine. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
guess I know who runnin' things in that house
Your right. She's spoiled to death. She asked me for something one time and i was like nah. then she campe back and asked again as she started to tear up, and i gave in like always and she says to her cousin, "See, you just have to ask him like that".
mean.gif

nope i nipped that ish in the bud quick, my daughter knows better matter of fact she dont even be around me if my shoes are suede anything else and i don't mind because it's a wipe off but she learned the diff, hard head makes a soft.....
devil.gif
yeah i tried early on also. She has gotten a lot better. Know only is she would take care of her shoes like i do mine. 
laugh.gif
you can't expect that plus with them growing out of them so fast i buy her the shoes i wear but i don't hold her to the expectations i have for my shoes, she's worn her MN 2x and they're creased all up, i've worn my plenty and not a crease in site it is what it is about 15-16 she'll understand maybe younger she does like shoes

@Foamposite XI I have both 2K14 and WTL. $750 for the 2K14's is a bargain. These sneakers were limited to 2,200 pairs. 2,014 pairs made it to the public. 186 pairs went to Nike friends and family. Don't listen to these folks. Jump on that deal. These will be for certain more limited than the WTL. Again, I have both pairs and paid a little over that for each pair and although the hype of the WTL will make them the shoe to get in my opinion the 2K14 look better.

laugh.gif
guess I know who runnin' things in that house
Your right. She's spoiled to death. She asked me for something one time and i was like nah. then she campe back and asked again as she started to tear up, and i gave in like always and she says to her cousin, "See, you just have to ask him like that".
mean.gif
ol softy, is she the only child? my daughter i'm cancelling her spoiledness and me and the wife are killing her on lying about what a parent said, yesterday she said to me daddy mom's buying me a dog for our new house for christmas, i said really, my wife goes that ain't happening and my daughter stormed off upset saying we was mean
roll.gif

ol softy, is she the only child? my daughter i'm cancelling her spoiledness and me and the wife are killing her on lying about what a parent said, yesterday she said to me daddy mom's buying me a dog for our new house for christmas, i said really, my wife goes that ain't happening and my daughter stormed off upset saying we was mean
roll.gif
Lol. Yeah she's my only child and me and her mother are not together so i see her every weekend. I'm sure it be different if i was with her all the time. But for now she definitely runs the show. 

So, we got people paying $750 and $850 for WTLs and they got nothing but hand clapping gifs and congrats and I'm the one being called dumb. Okay.

I don't think people were clapping at the money memphis and I dropped---in fact I KNOW they weren't :lol: It was moreso the fact we got a dope *** shoe. Plus, for me, I came out a long time ago how BAD I wanted this shoe, cuz I'm a Lebron fan. I've stated from the get go these were a must have. A few weeks back I let everyone know about my plan to cop resale. No shame in my game. Luckily for me I had a lot of GR trash I could get rid of that fetched me enough doh to fund my frivolous want. Everybody ain't as fortunate as me. I'm also in a place financially where (and I know this may shock some) I can raise nearly $850 and spend it on shoes without my life being in shambles, OR having any regrets. Again, everybody ain't as fortunate. Like I said, I made that money back in a weeks time and naw I'm not a drug dealer :lol: :lol:

The reason why ppl called YOU dumb is cuz 2k14s aren't worth a grape soda and a sour jaw breaker, let alone $750. Also, you gotta remember--people like me and Memphis... that could also be reason why we got repped and congratulated. Maybe they just don't like you :lol:

Your right. She's spoiled to death. She asked me for something one time and i was like nah. then she campe back and asked again as she started to tear up, and i gave in like always and she says to her cousin, "See, you just have to ask him like that".:smh:

you gotta nip that in the bud NOW :lol: for real; it's cute when she 7, won't be be cute when she 13.

gatorbeltsnpattiemelts gatorbeltsnpattiemelts I'm far from being broke either and never let the shoe game consume me. If I want something then I cop it with ease. Now the thing we disagree on is the 2K14. They are by far from garbage as you say and in my opinion go harder than the WTL. Keep in mind I have both. Have you ever even owned the 2K14 to say that about them? Or you just salty.

mean.gif
you gotta nip that in the bud NOW
laugh.gif
for real; it's cute when she 7, won't be be cute when she 13.
it's easier said then done kids ask for ish all day everyday i've turned no into a song at this point, learned to ignore the tears and had talks explaining to her that she needs to start earning and showing responsiblity to get more things, i'm trying this reward system but if she start cutting into my hobbies she ain't gonna get nothing
roll.gif
i need my shoes and toys
happy.gif

Seeing all these pics I'd say these sprites are better than the 8's. Not for me, but they look great.
KC's came in yesterday. Look pretty awesome unless you get real close and try to look for defects lol. Found a couple of the wrinkles in the foamish material that some people talked about. Also some very minor glue spots, might try to rub it out with some alcohol. Typical Nike quallo. Not bad, but not perfect. im not worried though, gonna rock them anyway this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom