Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
ima withya armokidd, i hope he stays and think he is. he does have enuff $$ for many lifetimes though. im from syracuse orig, i love him to death

but

think about if u add him to the roster last year, and thats without drose, jus sayin. he is all they r missing, a lethal scorer, and then he really wouldnt have to worry about playin D, all imho of course

A PAIR OF WTL's OR A TICKET TO THE 1st CAVS @ HEAT GAME OF THE YEAR ????? :D

Last edited:
Finally got a chance to open some mail up. These are everything I wanted them to be. Very nice

On another note, I hope this doesn't make the Away 11's harder to get for me. Ive been putting them on the back burner lol

Bosh isn't a superstar and does not have the endorsement deals to turn down money to win more chips. And he already has 2, so he made the right choice taking the money. He won't be in (or productive in) Miami for 5 years anyway, he's already on the decline. Will be waived or traded eventually...

Thanks to everyone for the kind words about my baby coming! I'm out of reps.

Wife was a little weirded out that I shared the news with NT, but I said "Why is it weird? Those are my people."
laugh.gif

congrats tho; happiness & health 

I bet shabazz is pissed miami traded to draft him.. lol and what about mcroberts and granger.. 

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 why the hell does everyone keep saying they wont release anymore black and red shoes? they know thats a classic colorway... he could go to the celtics and he'd still have blk/red releases.

my favorite lebron of all time is the 2, skated in mine and destroyed these and the grey/blue all stars

I'm not even gonna post the 5s 
sick.gif

^^^ exactly it a gonna be a mixture of bred/cavs colorways

I'm glad Nike didn't release the WTL when the news broke out about him coming back to Cleveland

:lol:  why the hell does everyone keep saying they wont release anymore black and red shoes? they know thats a classic colorway... he could go to the celtics and he'd still have blk/red releases.

View media item 1073787

BEST BLK/RED LEBRON MADE IN MY OPINION

If they gutted the 4 and shed all the weight off of it, it would be the GOAT Bron shoe.

THE LEBRON 7'S WILL FOREVER BE THE GOAT LEBRON IN MY EYES FOLLOWED BY THE 4'S, AND 9'S.

^^^ exactly it a gonna be a mixture of bred/cavs colorways

I'm glad Nike didn't release the WTL when the news broke out about him coming back to Cleveland

Yea that WTL rumor had no weight at all especially since bron wanted the low key announcement that he made.

I wonder if the cavs will get new jerseys again to kinda usher in the new era.

Yea that WTL rumor had no weight at all especially since bron wanted the low key announcement that he made.

I wonder if the cavs will get new jerseys again to kinda usher in the new era.

They should, go all out

It'll be nice to see him rock some older sigs
Maybe wear the old navy alt jersey for hwc....do they still do that?

I liked the blue jersey with the orange lettering and the old school cavs logo with the V as a hoop with a ball in it
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom