Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
While seeing the championship 11 lows I realized something. I think that the Reverse Lebronald Palmer 9 lows were supposed to be Lebron's championship shoe. All 3 Championship packs have contained the Elite and the Low. The Flamingo 8 lows were supposed to be his championship shoe even though they released. Those, the 10 lows, and the 11 lows all have unique patterns. The MVP 9's were originally going to release alone but they got put in the championship pack for whatever reason. Only 60 Lebron 9 Championship packs released which is how many Reverse Lebronald Palmer lows were made.

I'm not a huge fan of the new Cavs uni's. Just wine and gold...older colors definitely better, but let's see what is released.

wine/gold is a pretty nice combo.

nike-air-max-lebron-7-pe-christ-the-king-away-4-05.jpg

better than that repetitive black/red the heat have.

Bro!!!! Got me on that one for sure...mad I didn't cop those when I came across them, but let's be honest...technically CTK colors. I doubt the XII would look this classy. However I don't mind being proven wrong.

But those Kyrie HyperRev's? :x

Last edited:

While seeing the championship 11 lows I realized something. I think that the Reverse Lebronald Palmer 9 lows were supposed to be Lebron's championship shoe. All 3 Championship packs have contained the Elite and the Low. The Flamingo 8 lows were supposed to be his championship shoe even though they released. Those, the 10 lows, and the 11 lows all have unique patterns. The MVP 9's were originally going to release alone but they got put in the championship pack for whatever reason. Only 60 Lebron 9 Championship packs released which is how many Reverse Lebronald Palmer lows were made.
Jesus those mvp 9s were god awful 
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 why are people rejoicing at the thought of Nike NOT making a certain colorway?

Last edited:
What's the lowest anyone has seen 2k14's go for? Been thinking about doubling back from a collectors standpoint for them if the price is right
eyes.gif
literally bought one on the bay for $605 shipped about 24 hours ago.  i think 600-700 is a great price considering they went for 1k-1.5k when they first came out

EDIT: last time I post about my 2k14's.  don't want to turn into the new DRE DAY with his WTLs

Last edited:

i wouldn't be surprised if nike trolled us all and made another south beach with a new name :rofl:

Last edited:
so sprites, black/gum, lava's and wtl is that it? 
The China Heritage and the Lebron 11 collection, whatever they are. A thought, could the wtls name have changed to the Lebron 11 Collection? The pricing seems right and the release date is in August, also didn't they change a couple cws name just before they released?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom