Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Did anybody here Chris Broussard at some point today ... He said one NBA executive was happy to see Bron return, but if it wasn't for Nike pushing him to Miami in 2010 this never would've happened?

Did anybody here Chris Broussard at some point today ... He said one NBA executive was happy to see Bron return, but if it wasn't for Nike pushing him to Miami in 2010 this never would've happened?

Heard that before also, honestly I didn't get into LeBrons until the 8's once he left Cleveland. Hope and fingers are cross they keep the line in good faith because my opinion LeBron 1-7 were ugly

Last edited:
those championship lows are 
pimp.gif
  on feet

Last edited:
I PREFER THE SOUTH BEACH 9 OVER THE SOUTH BEACH 8.

*KANYE SHRUG*

I'M NOT EVEN CONSIDERING THE SOUTH BEACH 11 OR THE 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 SOUTH BEACH 10 COLORWAYS OUT THERE.

Would love to see these release. Surely LeBron wouldn't be rocking them if they were purely meant to celebrate a championship he never one.

I would be salty as hell if Nike shipped them my way if that was their entire intended purpose. 

*KANYE SHRUG*

I'M NOT EVEN CONSIDERING THE SOUTH BEACH 11 OR THE 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 SOUTH BEACH 10 COLORWAYS OUT THERE.

except the south beach 9 was dubbed the Miami Vices and the majority of the shoe was made up of wolf grey whereas the 11 was actually dubbed another "South Beach" shoe where the colors were exclusively teal, black, and pink. So... in saying that I know we all dubb the 9 elite another SB, but were they really a SB???

Wouldn't surprise me these days. You got kids wearing rainbow colored socks with weed plants, moons, stars, etc on em and sweatpants have become a $100 luxury item and renamed joggers. What's next

So this kid cuts up perfectly good shoes in case his house is under a poisonous gas attack?

Is this some new type of modern day art I haven't caught up on? We got the Vincent Van Gogh of the sneaker world who uses his Lebrons instead of a paintbrush as his weapon of choice. Who knows, maybe he might cut off his ear and stick inside one of the Lebrons and sell it to some lucky customer

old school sweatpants are different from today's joggers.

if $100 is luxury to you, you shouldn't be buying $200 kicks.

plus, you can get a good pair of joggers for half that.

never got the hate, they're just comfortable pants and sit nicely on top of shoes.

so sprites, black/gum, lava's and wtl is that it? 
There's the Dolphin colorway, too.

I've always wondered..... Doesn't Nike plan their shoes MONTHS in advance? How do they come up with the colorways if they don't know where LeBron is going to? Like, how did they come up with the SB8 almost immediately after announcing going to Miami or how are they going to do the XII colorways now if I'm sure they've been planned already?

We didn't see pictures of the SB 8 until after Lebron left Cleveland, he doesn't wear the majority of colorways released to us on the court so Nike picking colors doesn't mean anything.

*KANYE SHRUG*

Same here. I had the SB 8 and it was a cool shoe but definitely not worth the 600 I paid for them unworn... but then a year and about 5 wears later some kid buys them from me off CL for 750, he rode the metro bus to meet me 
ohwell.gif
 priorities right. But I definitely think the elite 9s were waaaaaaay better, I honestly prefer the dyed 11s to the 8s that guy did on here with the blacked out swoosh 
smokin.gif
 only thing they need is the translucent sole.
except the south beach 9 was dubbed the Miami Vices and the majority of the shoe was made up of wolf grey whereas the 11 was actually dubbed another "South Beach" shoe where the colors were exclusively teal, black, and pink. So... in saying that I know we all dubb the 9 elite another SB, but were they really a SB???
of course they were a SB shoe... Nike was just milking that theme.

ya'll won if it ships..  good luck to ya'll 
smokin.gif

i'm just happy that end doesn't process the paypal payment if you hit submit order but get cart jacked 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom