Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Did this thread really somehow come back to the topic of jogger pants?
mean.gif
laugh.gif

smh it always starts with someone mentioning joggers because they genuinely think they'd look nice with a certain shoe and then WHAT DO YOU KNOW.

homophobic slurs.

this is why #ntdenim is a thing, old heads don't want to let younger dudes cook.

Bruh I don't keep up with the price of nuthuggin sweatpants, sorry. And last I checked pants in general are supposed to fit nicely on top of shoes. Thats the whole purpose of getting the right inseam/length

a pair of lebron 7's looks miles better with joggers than just regular jeans with stacks.

if you think joggers are nuthuggin' i don't think you should be talkin about your pants fitting nicely over your shoes because they probably cover them.

women's yoga pants =/= joggers

when i wear mine my balls are as loose as can be, mine are just slightly dropcrotch so i have the nice skinny look without any of the penis problems.

y'all can call it homosex but dudes were wearing skinny jeans back in the day too.

We from different eras. Your definition of fitting nicely over shoes isn't the same as mine. I don't care if my pants cover my shoes because my purpose of wearing shoes isn't to make sure people can see every detail of it including the tongue logo. I couldn't care less about trying to impress other dudes with whatever my KOTD are. Not hating just stating

smh it always starts with someone mentioning joggers because they genuinely think they'd look nice with a certain shoe and then WHAT DO YOU KNOW.

homophobic slurs.

this is why #ntdenim is a thing, old heads don't want to let younger dudes cook.

Son, you're not helping by continuing to debate it :lol:

At the end of the day it's always going to boil down to "different strokes for different folks" and "we'll have to agree to disagree", so just skip everything in the middle that leads up to that by just not bothering.

Yes, they're lows. A good pair of lows but lows nonetheless. Plus they are a GR. I am certain they will be around on at least one or two of the sites with a better discount code than the sports authority one in a few weeks or so

Last edited:
I think the gas masks look cool, the guy is creative and art is subjective... who cares if he turned them into something else. It's better than leaving them in a closet just to say you have them. And on the subject of joggers... they're just a trend that will die off like anything else, as many have said "nice fitting denim > all" they remind me of all the kids that cuffed their pants super tight around their ankles in high school to show off their new Jordans 
laugh.gif

Bought a pair of Gator king ds for 190 but there's a size smaller than what I usually wear. I took out the insole and they feel big and too tight with it in... Any suggestions?

Wouldn't surprise me these days. You got kids wearing rainbow colored socks with weed plants, moons, stars, etc on em and sweatpants have become a $100 luxury item and renamed joggers. What's next

So this kid cuts up perfectly good shoes in case his house is under a poisonous gas attack?

Is this some new type of modern day art I haven't caught up on? We got the Vincent Van Gogh of the sneaker world who uses his Lebrons instead of a paintbrush as his weapon of choice. Who knows, maybe he might cut off his ear and stick inside one of the Lebrons and sell it to some lucky customer

old school sweatpants are different from today's joggers.

if $100 is luxury to you, you shouldn't be buying $200 kicks.

plus, you can get a good pair of joggers for half that.

never got the hate, they're just comfortable pants and sit nicely on top of shoes.
wait what huh? I wouldn't pay a $100 for jeans, sweats, slacks matter of fact wouldn't pay $50, take my behind to Walmart get some $25 for dickie loose or relaxed denim, pick up some dockers for like $25 and yeah that's the jist of my luxury for clothing, no exp designer clothing for me just the $160 lebrons I brought a couple prs of minus the exts of course

I think the gas masks look cool, the guy is creative and art is subjective... who cares if he turned them into something else. It's better than leaving them in a closet just to say you have them. And on the subject of joggers... they're just a trend that will die off like anything else, as many have said "nice fitting denim > all" they remind me of all the kids that cuffed their pants super tight around their ankles in high school to show off their new Jordans 
laugh.gif

yo i'm bring this back showing off all my lebrons with this one
laugh.gif

Come on not even $50 pants :smh:
Ateast get some levis or something. I don't care what generation you're from that's just plain cheap. Especially if you're dropping $200+ a week on kicks.

It's funny the South Beach colorway wound up being a trilogy in the end and like all trilogies the sequels never quite amounted to the predecessor
tired.gif
just like most great ideas the South Beach colorway was no exception to being reused and abused until the love it initially received turned to hate
mean.gif
  I think they all were nice in their own way but we've definitely seen enough of them at this point
laugh.gif
..... but depending on the upcoming I.D. options on the new silhouette I doubt we've seen the last of it
eyes.gif

Come on not even $50 pants
mean.gif

Ateast get some levis or something. I don't care what generation you're from that's just plain cheap. Especially if you're dropping $200+ a week on kicks.
While I spend more on pants bc I'm in a shirt and tie 5 days a week, a 40 dollar pair of dickie slacks or what not will look better/more professional than however much your sweatpants cost. Joggers or whatever they are called today. (not saying slacks look better with sneakers than jogging pants lol but that wasn't your point) 

And I love my shoes but it is a very, very small minority of people who actually care or even notice what shoes you are wearing as long as they aren't some beat *** white kswiss from the Jurassic era, much less if the shoe has a "nike air" instead of a jump man.   A 100 dollar pair of dress shoes will garner more respect in the professional world than any 3000 dollar PE lebron. It isn't about money spent. 

But it doesn't affect me whatsoever what others wear, so to each their own. I also don't understand why people get so offensive or even give  a damn over what some dude on nt says lol, my comments included. It is all opinion, wear what you want. In my opinion it is  sad today most people's desire for shoes have more to do with the shoe being limited/"if they'll sit" or what someone thinks on IG rather than actual love for the shoe itself(not saying everyone or that you do)  But as long as it makes you happy, then its all good. F*** what other people think about what you wear.  

/rant. 

But to stay on topic, I believe these are the best lows nike has produced for the lebron line, hopefully the china pack isn't exclusive to china. 

Back
Top Bottom