Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

so sprites, black/gum, lava's and wtl is that it? 
The China Heritage and the Lebron 11 collection, whatever they are. A thought, could the wtls name have changed to the Lebron 11 Collection? The pricing seems right and the release date is in August.
I wonder if the collection are the elite blue silver and red gold/silver I need to go find the pics on those I can't remember if they had lace locks

The China Heritage and the Lebron 11 collection, whatever they are. A thought, could the wtls name have changed to the Lebron 11 Collection? The pricing seems right and the release date is in August, also did they change a couple cws name just before they released?

nah i don't think they changed the name.

probably just a special colorway.

doubt they'd top china lows tho, those automatically went to the near-top of my list.

Can somebody explain why the dude is wearing a gas mask? Please don't tell me that's some new trend started by Kanye

A good 80% of that collection I couldn't even care less for. Dude just bought every and any colorway of each model.

lol was wondering the same thing as I saw the pic and thought the same thing about it being a new trend as I read your post ....so ridiculous

The Lebron collection is a mystery, I originally thought it may be the blue elites but the pricing seems a little cheap for those. I'll probably call my guy at End and see if he has any news.

Can somebody explain why the dude is wearing a gas mask? Please don't tell me that's some new trend started by Kanye

A good 80% of that collection I couldn't even care less for. Dude just bought every and any colorway of each model.

lol was wondering the same thing as I saw the pic and thought the same thing about it being a new trend as I read your post ....so ridiculous
I'm assuming the mask may be made out of one of the shoes like they've done with some shoes in the past.

I hope those elites drop. And the pricing does seem weird on End's website if that is the case, especially since the KDs increased in price from the normal elite pricing.

:x can't believe my eyes, there's been a ton of MvA and AvM auctions that just flew up on eBay for crazy prices :lol: and why are they trying to now refer to the MvA's as a HWC's colorway :lol:

sick.gif
can't believe my eyes, there's been a ton of MvA and AvM auctions that just flew up on eBay for crazy prices
laugh.gif
and why are they trying to now refer to the MvA's as a HWC's colorway
laugh.gif
Are you serious? I really hope people aren't buying into that hype.

those masks are a waste.

they're ugly, useless, and a perfectly good shoe gets ruined in the process.

i thought shoes were meant to be worn, smh.

Wouldn't surprise me these days. You got kids wearing rainbow colored socks with weed plants, moons, stars, etc on em and sweatpants have become a $100 luxury item and renamed joggers. What's next

isn't that the guy that makes the custom gas mask out of sneakers?

So this kid cuts up perfectly good shoes in case his house is under a poisonous gas attack?

I'm assuming the mask may be made out of one of the shoes like they've done with some shoes in the past.

Is this some new type of modern day art I haven't caught up on? We got the Vincent Van Gogh of the sneaker world who uses his Lebrons instead of a paintbrush as his weapon of choice. Who knows, maybe he might cut off his ear and stick inside one of the Lebrons and sell it to some lucky customer

That asteroid just can't come soon enough

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me these days. You got kids wearing rainbow colored socks with weed plants, moons, stars, etc on em and sweatpants have become a $100 luxury item and renamed joggers. What's next

So this kid cuts up perfectly good shoes in case his house is under a poisonous gas attack?

Is this some new type of modern day art I haven't caught up on? We got the Vincent Van Gogh of the sneaker world who uses his Lebrons instead of a paintbrush as his weapon of choice. Who knows, maybe he might cut off his ear and stick inside one of the Lebrons and sell it to some lucky customer

old school sweatpants are different from today's joggers.

if $100 is luxury to you, you shouldn't be buying $200 kicks.

plus, you can get a good pair of joggers for half that.

never got the hate, they're just comfortable pants and sit nicely on top of shoes.

Yeah it was considered art, I do believe he would dissected some limited shoes and had then on display. I'm pretty sure Nike probably gave him a few pairs also seeing that their name and brand is all over it.

Bruh I don't keep up with the price of nuthuggin sweatpants, sorry. And last I checked pants in general are supposed to fit nicely on top of shoes. Thats the whole purpose of getting the right inseam/length

Bruh I don't keep up with the price of nuthuggin sweatpants, sorry. And last I checked pants in general are supposed to fit nicely on top of shoes. Thats the whole purpose of getting the right inseam/length

a pair of lebron 7's looks miles better with joggers than just regular jeans with stacks.

if you think joggers are nuthuggin' i don't think you should be talkin about your pants fitting nicely over your shoes because they probably cover them.

women's yoga pants =/= joggers

when i wear mine my balls are as loose as can be, mine are just slightly dropcrotch so i have the nice skinny look without any of the penis problems.

y'all can call it homosex but dudes were wearing skinny jeans back in the day too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom