Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Exactly.... you get a pass for acting that emotional if you're a little boy or a female.

not really lmao, it's a sport.

i just jokingly pretend to bandwagon cavs and tbh i'm excited.

it's going to be interesting to see how lebron does and imo cavs colors > heat colors, so you know the 12's are gonna look fresh.

laugh.gif
 good riddance to those ugly *** corks... those grinches > all lebron EXTs and XMas shoes 
smokin.gif

Exactly.... you get a pass for acting that emotional if you're a little boy or a female.

it's going to be interesting to see how lebron does and imo cavs colors > heat colors, so you know the 12's are gonna look fresh.
very true... all sports fans are emotional broads. Can't stand hearing people at work argue about what a coach or professional athlete "should" have done 
mean.gif
 I don't understand how people can get so worked up about sports.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 good riddance to those ugly *** corks... those grinches > all lebron EXTs and XMas shoes 
smokin.gif

uhh what?

corks aren't the best looking shoe once you get away from the hype, all other ext's are buns, and most xmas kicks are ugly too, but add grinches to that list too lmao.

only christmas shoes i can think of from the top of my head that i like are the 8's (not very much) and kobe 8 SS.

Last edited:

uhh what?

corks aren't the best looking shoe once you get away from the hype, all other ext's are buns, and most xmas kicks are ugly too, but add grinches to that list too lmao.

only christmas shoes i can think of from the top of my head that i like are the 8's (not very much) and kobe 8 SS.
Corks have always been trash IMO. I had the Lebron XMas 8s and they were one of my favorite shoes, definitely my favorite 8. XMas Cheetah 8s were sick, the Hazelnut 10s and KC 11s are nice EXTs... but I love my Grinches, such a sick shoe 
smokin.gif

They were probably reps anyway hopefully never understood why people did that I understand you mad but I've never been mad enough to burn money

Never understood the burning of jerseys or shoes either; like people actually think they player cares about that? :lol: He's long since pocketed his cut from that purchase, so in reality people are only wasting their own money. At the least they could sell those.

Something's I have come to realize: I want the Kings Crown to be my last pair of 11's but I know in reality I'm going to do everything in my power to get the WTL's I've never purchased a pair of Lebron lows but there's a strong chance that's going to change because those China lows and Champ lows are looking nice to me :wow: lastly considering I've already purchased 11 pairs of XI's my limit of just 11 pairs has now went out of the window :D

Last edited:
View media item 1074559View media item 1074560
They were probably reps anyway hopefully never understood why people did that I understand you mad but I've never been mad enough to burn money

These female *** dudes and their attention seeking ways, social media brings all these cornballs out of hiding to get some ******** likes :smh:

Burning your own shoes?
That's just irrational and emotional, 2 words men should never want to be associated with.

Word, what is the point anyway I still think most of them are doing just to get attention, but regardless why burn something you paid money for? They act like they had a stake in the franchise or something.

Nah... Nike still wins

:smh: please let these idiots know that.

Last edited:
These female *** dudes and their attention seeking ways, social media brings all these cornballs out of hiding to get some ******** likes :smh:

Word, what is the point anyway I still think most of them are doing just to get attention, but regardless why burn something you paid money for? They act like they had a stake in the franchise or something.

:smh: please let these idiots know that.

You seem mighty annoyed there spiceman80 spiceman80 I guess your name suits you well because you seem like you have a pretty spicey attitude :lol:

Back
Top Bottom