Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I was the female dude claiming they looked the same as the Easters. They don't after looking at them again. They look pretty lack luster. The sprites, turbo greens and the upcoming black joints are decent.

It's crazy. Nike makes EM Kobe 9s, Elite lows and it generates interest, sells out with Barney Purple, Kung Fus and Phillipines. Lebrons sit on shelf. They should just opt out of doing these NSWs and lows. Stick to the main model and EXTs.

I was the female dude claiming they looked the same as the Easters. They don't after looking at them again. They look pretty lack luster. The sprites, turbo greens and the upcoming black joints are decent.

It's crazy. Nike makes EM Kobe 9s, Elite lows and it generates interest, sells out with Barney Purple, Kung Fus and Phillipines. Lebrons sit on shelf. They should just opt out of doing these NSWs and lows. Stick to the main model and EXTs.

lows only been falling off because nike doesn't put enough interest in them.

Good point, Lebron lows haven't sold out since the 8s. I don't want them to stop producing them tho :lol:

Then I guess they're not being female enough. Stop leaving money on the table. How about not diluting and over saturating your product like UFC and make things special.

Last edited:
Exactly
laugh.gif
the fact you care and are paying attention to the details already suggest you're far more invested.

Which, there is nothing wrong with that.
I'm not invested at all, I don't like either one... but I do like the pattern on the Chinas, it just wasn't executed well in my opinion. I still wanna see a detailed shot of the black/gum lows because that swoosh pattern looks terrible from what I've seen. 
sick.gif

Good point, Lebron lows haven't sold out since the 8s. I don't want them to stop producing them tho
laugh.gif

kinda pointless to make a 12 low but the only reason 8s sold so well was because it was a model you could easily cut in half, the lebron 11 would look like trash without a proper midsole/bubble.

when should i expect CH preorder to sell out? i wanna see the price of the WTL's first.

laugh.gif
 It's like PS4 vs. PS Vita, you know where all the effort is going.

I'm not invested at all, I don't like either one... but I do like the pattern on the Chinas, it just wasn't executed well in my opinion. I still wanna see a detailed shot of the black/gum lows because that swoosh pattern looks terrible from what I've seen. 
sick.gif

no reason to pass up on them because of that ratchet zebra print ish, you can easily get that and the liner done up in camo.

bam, war vet 11 lows.

sick.gif

no reason to pass up on them because of that ratchet zebra print ish, you can easily get that and the liner done up in camo.

bam, war vet 11 lows.
I like the lliner... just the swoosh would need to be blacked out.

Originally Posted by MF Gooze  

I still wanna see a detailed shot of the black/gum lows because that swoosh pattern looks terrible from what I've seen. 
sick.gif
this the swoosh throws the whole shoe off imo doesn't match the liner or vice versa if the 2 somehow matched then i'd be more for them but the conflicting prints is a no-no for me 

Nike Max LeBron 11 Low
Color: Black/Black-Hyper Crimson-Hyper Cobalt
Style Code: 642849-078
Release Date: 07/31/14
Price: $175

View media item 1074943This isn't different from the one already posted but here you go. Like I said I'm down and have been. These would fit well into my rotation.

But man, these are slated to release in a few weeks and we still don't have pics other than these?? No pre sales, pairs on eBay, nothing. I'm calling duck tales on that 7/31 RD. I'm not even gon get my hopes up about GS :lol: :lol: hopefully the smallest size they have is a 7.

Nike Max LeBron 11 Low
Color: Black/Black-Hyper Crimson-Hyper Cobalt
Style Code: 642849-078
Release Date: 07/31/14
Price: $175

View media item 1074943This isn't different from the one already posted but here you go. Like I said I'm down and have been. These would fit well into my rotation.

But man, these are slated to release in a few weeks and we still don't have pics other than these?? No pre sales, pairs on eBay, nothing. I'm calling duck tales on that 7/31 RD. I'm not even gon get my hopes up about GS :lol: :lol: hopefully the smallest size they have is a 7.
I work at a shoe store and that's the date on my release calendar.

catching feelings of all the people hating on chinas.

once more pics start to pop up dudes will be like "THEY GREW ON ME"

imo it's the best low out of all of them, even the gum lows.

in fact, i like those lows so much, that i skipped out on the mercurial superfly drop today just because i will 100% get a pair of CH's on ebay.
Chinas are wack B but if you like them thats all that matters 

I got two pairs of the KC yesterday and they both had the dreaded suede bleed on the sole.

Nike quality for the win.

Last edited:
wow its looking like the 31st to end of august well have the acid rains blue elites and supposed champ pack... another grand worth of brons

Back
Top Bottom