Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Did those Iron Man XI Elite's come out/are they coming out? And does the resale price go up now that it's the last Miami colorway?​

Last edited:
Why is female being thrown around as a derogatory term lately ? Usually this thread is all about "equal opportunity amongst sneaker heads" but this the second time I've seen it in the past day or two.

Y'all gotta chill man
ohwell.gif
Show them your ankles and you'll change this thread around 
roll.gif

Went to the HoH where there was this female manager being quite catty. He starts off spazzing on a customer who tries to con him with the B-Day coupon trick.

Then he won't let me return my SBs (bought a pair on Modell's) AND buy the Kobe/KDs. I bought the shoes and had to return the SBs to another FTL. The manager was like what is wrong with this female manager? He's taking money away from my store by not letting you return the shoes you bought from there. He said to call customer service I'm front of him and say Pipe Bomb!

Saw the Sprites. Passed. So...the China's are a flip of the Easters?

Edit: Are they still dropping the Biscayne Lows and the Turquoise 12s?

Last edited:
Why is female being thrown around as a derogatory term lately ? Usually this thread is all about "equal opportunity amongst sneaker heads" but this the second time I've seen it in the past day or two.

Y'all gotta chill man :\

I think its dope that there are female sneaker heads. Especially ones that wear LBJs. However I think people throw around "female" like that cause of the opinion of females being more emotional than males.

Last edited:
lol @ chinas being easter flips.

colors are completely different, colorblocking is completely different, print is completely different, and that blue ice bottom >>>

I think its dope that there are female sneaker heads. Especially ones that wear LBJs. However I think people throw around "female" like that cause of the opinion of females being more emotional than males.

get into whatever you like but no offence, i think females look hood and trashy in j's/brons.

if i was a chick i'd be copping runners, cause at the end of the day for me no matter how much meaning a shoe has i'm not gonna get it if it's ugly or doesn't look good on me.

catching feelings of all the people hating on chinas.

once more pics start to pop up dudes will be like "THEY GREW ON ME"

imo it's the best low out of all of them, even the gum lows.

in fact, i like those lows so much, that i skipped out on the mercurial superfly drop today just because i will 100% get a pair of CH's on ebay.

Last edited:

in fact, i like those lows so much, that i skipped out on the mercurial superfly drop today just because i will 100% get a pair of CH's on ebay.
View media item 1074875View media item 805422
Grow on the shelf

Are the China's even releasing stateside? I don't see them on release calendars

Last edited:

Grow on the shelf
roll.gif

well i'll just wait for another deal on the sprites, I still gotta pick up usa and osu, them lavas look good too

get into whatever you like but no offence, i think females look hood and trashy in j's/brons.

if i was a chick i'd be copping runners, cause at the end of the day for me no matter how much meaning a shoe has i'm not gonna get it if it's ugly or doesn't look good on me.

I like to think I look good in Lebrons :lol: but to each his/their own. My dude and ppl close to me always give me props so that's a bonus too. The X model was too bulky; didn't look good with leggings, shorts, OR skinny jeans. Ever since the 7 model tho Lebrons have a sleaker look that chicks can pull off (when done correctly). Runners are my go to work out shoes. Went hamm on the air max 2013s.

As for Chinas I agree they are reminiscent of Easters... And I didn't like those so why would I like these? All in all tho y'all getting hype over a shoe we not sure will release stateside. I just need more info on the black lows though!! Them > all at this point in time.

The easters have a paisley print, the Chinas have foo dogs like 8s and 9s... i guess all y'all see are swirls

...both are whack though 
laugh.gif
 and I usually love the Chinas

I like to think I look good in Lebrons
laugh.gif
but to each his/their own. My dude and ppl close to me always give me props so that's a bonus too. The X model was too bulky; didn't look good with leggings, shorts, OR skinny jeans. Ever since the 7 model tho Lebrons have a sleaker look that chicks can pull off (when done correctly). Runners are my go to work out shoes. Went hamm on the air max 2013s.

As for Chinas I agree they are reminiscent of Easters... And I didn't like those so why would I like these? All in all tho y'all getting hype over a shoe we not sure will release stateside. I just need more info on the black lows though!! Them > all at this point in time.

nah, i loathe easters but i'm in love with chinas.

preorder is up now, thinking of pulling the trigger.. imo 230 is easily worth it.

Back
Top Bottom