Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Spoke to my guy at End, scripts/bots and atcs were the reason most people couldn't add the Sprites to carts.

No wonder cause I was on it as soon as it was posted, ended up dropping the $180...

Didn't want to chance waiting on a sale and they dry up did that with the 8s and been regretting it for years

Traded my second pair of 2Ks for DS Kings Crowns, DS Camo Jordan Futures, and $100. Could've gotten more but the Kings Crowns had me drooling!

Well as long as they were shoes you wanted. I figure it's like $450 with the $100 and KC. Haven't really been following the Future craze.

Same here and KC in person are gorgeous...

On that topic. I want to thank NT. Without info being posted in THIS thread, I would have had 0 chance to cop them.

If you saw my posts in the X thread, I kept striking out on the EXTs. It was good to finally "win" one.

Spoke to my guy at End, scripts/bots and atcs were the reason most people couldn't add the Sprites to carts.

No wonder cause I was on it as soon as it was posted, ended up dropping the $180...

Didn't want to chance waiting on a sale and they dry up did that with the 8s and been regretting it for years
What sucks about the whole thing is resale won't even be worth it and they didn't even bother with NDC or all the other sites. All they managed to do was stop people from copping that initially went on the site.

On that topic. I want to thank NT. Without info being posted in THIS thread, I would have had 0 chance to cop them.

If you saw my posts in the X thread, I kept striking out on the EXTs. It was good to finally "win" one.
Good for you fam. I feel like the KC will be the LeBron 11 that will gain the most value over time. Perhaps be worth more than the 2Ks eventually with the way their value is going down.

The dreaded Suede bleeding rears it's head in those beautiful pics.

Thinking about letting go of a lot of my Brons, just keeping my absolute favorites. BigJ said the resell on the line is pretty poor besides the revered color ways/models. Guess I might have to take a loss to clear out space.

Yea it's crazy. I'm culling my collection significantly. Decided to just roll with the xis I have since they don't really sell for much. Only one that's on the hit list is the super hero elites and it's a struggle to sell them for below retail :lol:

Nike ingenious way to still capitalize off a fail champ pack to return pack. I believe those lows just took top bidding for the worst filler shoe formerly the cp7 "brazil".

Those red elites with the silver and gold does look appealing :smile: not for that price doe :rofl:

The Kings Crowns are so gorgeous but I tried to wear them in the house to see how they looked and my pinky toes will not survive in there... I really don't wanna get rid of them :frown:

Nike ingenious way to still capitalize off a fail champ pack to return pack. I believe those lows just took top bidding for the worst filler shoe formerly the cp7 "brazil".

Those red elites with the silver and gold does look appealing :smile: not for that price doe :rofl:
The color ways have nothing to do with Cleveland or anything he did there, so Nikes marketing team is going to have to think outside the box when it comes to the inspiration paragraph on the press release :rofl:

Last edited:

Those red elites with the silver and gold does look appealing
smile.gif
not for that price doe
roll.gif
MVP 9s were the complete basura. Worst 9 in my opinion.

The Kings Crowns are so gorgeous but I tried to wear them in the house to see how they looked and my pinky toes will not survive in there... I really don't wanna get rid of them
frown.gif
I was thinking I done goofed by not ordering .5 on the KCs, but I stuck with regular size and it worked out perfect... same thing with my denim Xs

Back
Top Bottom