Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I know I'm gonna get a lot of **** for this, but.....
View media item 1074965

I like the fact that you knew it was a corny move but did it anyway, that takes heart :lol: nice pickup btw :nthat:

I'm about to go check them out in person and maybe try a pair on to see how true to size these actually are because I'm skeptical :rolleyes

I would hate to miss another mean discount on lows or end up picking up a pair that's the wrong size :smh:

Nike Max LeBron 11 Low
Color: Black/Black-Hyper Crimson-Hyper Cobalt
Style Code: 642849-078
Release Date: 07/31/14
Price: $175

This isn't different from the one already posted but here you go. Like I said I'm down and have been. These would fit well into my rotation.

But man, these are slated to release in a few weeks and we still don't have pics other than these?? No pre sales, pairs on eBay, nothing. I'm calling duck tales on that 7/31 RD. I'm not even gon get my hopes up about GS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
hopefully the smallest size they have is a 7.
Could that swoosh on the lows be on some dirty 3m steez like the anthracites?

I still wanna see a detailed shot of the black/gum lows because that swoosh pattern looks terrible from what I've seen. 
sick.gif
this the swoosh throws the whole shoe off imo doesn't match the liner or vice versa if the 2 somehow matched then i'd be more for them but the conflicting prints is a no-no for me 
I think the swoosh is 3m
yeah I believe it is 3m after the 2nd look because the patterns on the swoosh and liner are the same and well I know they can do colored 3m to glow white for the most part don't they?

The dreaded Suede bleeding rears it's head in those beautiful pics.

Thinking about letting go of a lot of my Brons, just keeping my absolute favorites. BigJ said the resell on the line is pretty poor besides the revered color ways/models. Guess I might have to take a loss to clear out space.

Spoke to my guy at End, scripts/bots and atcs were the reason most people couldn't add the Sprites to carts.

Last edited:
All they can do is delete them orders but as soon as they do that there's already someone trying to add it to their cart, all you can do is refresh and keep trying to add your size which is too much work for me personally. There is a fix on the horizon though.

Back
Top Bottom