Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
a genuine sneakerhead trying to spark a conversation because of your shoes is cool, but i hate it when i walk through the mall and kids stare at a damn gr i got on my feet :lol:
I got no problem with the kids staring, cause that was me when I couldn't afford kicks but wanted them. Mom refused to spend jordan money on me as a kid.

I got no problem with the kids staring, cause that was me when I couldn't afford kicks but wanted them. Mom refused to spend jordan money on me as a kid.

yea, some kids have a genuine love for sneakers but don't have the funds.

this one time it was a whole group of 13 year olds, one of them (most likely the leader of the group) had fugazi big bangs and was dressed straight out of an asap rocky video, dude's whole group snapped their necks and said some **** amongst themselves like "YO, THEM JOINTS IS EXCLUSIVE"

that type of crap makes me cringe

Last edited:
Didn't see anything posted about this...I called Modell's about the SBs that sold quick last week. They said it was a mistake and they are canceling orders, looks like it was too good to be true, lame!

what if you on vacation and some cat is holdin' yo girl hostage but he wants you to give him a shoe of yours to set her free?

then you gonna NEED that shoe.

I live in 'Murica, where we don't compromise with turrists. Unless that woman is the mother of my child, she's replaceable :pimp:

Last shoes I even attempted on NDC was the yeezy foams, I've tried miscellaneous releases and never manage to get them in my cart.
Yeah dude download it, there is NO way you're gonna get WTL online without it. You'll probably still fail but with TweetDeck you might get in line instead of straight to OOS 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom