• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
That chipotle cup is
nthat.gif

oh yeah....nice shoes too

Yeah dude download it, there is NO way you're gonna get WTL online without it. You'll probably still fail but with TweetDeck you might get in line instead of straight to OOS 
laugh.gif
Embarrassed to ask but what the heck is tweet deck.... (flame suit on)

So laces in from china and the cool part is one end says nike and the other end has the check, belt buckle in got polish it looks kinda tarnished lol and 2 gold nike shirts, all thats left is my hat and lace locks, almost time to make these shoes worn or unds for my nt brethren
roll.gif
bruh do you go through this much trouble for every pair of shoes you have?! this seems like more of a chore than the guy that saran wraps his shoes.

So laces in from china and the cool part is one end says nike and the other end has the check, belt buckle in got polish it looks kinda tarnished lol and 2 gold nike shirts, all thats left is my hat and lace locks, almost time to make these shoes worn or unds for my nt brethren
roll.gif
bruh do you go through this much trouble for every pair of shoes you have?! this seems like more of a chore than the guy that saran wraps his shoes.
um some would think so, it's only been a chore on the ext's because nike never drops stuff for those everthing else is in the store because nike helps me indulge in my matchy matchy, I lace swap 90% of my shoes and matching colors sometimes is a big chore but I get it right more than I get thru on NDC
laugh.gif
 lacelocks are easy again since theres people making them after Lancer quit, beltbuckles are easy i'm from TX it comes 2nd nature 3 belt buckles for lebrons now and a host of others depending on the shoe or theme, now hats again nike normally come thru for me but with the exts
mean.gif
 my thin mints, Scooby's, denim XI and smurfs I wear casually with button ups/polos and fedora's or kangols but for the KCs i'm going with last yrs championship hat having the red dyed black did I miss anything?
nerd.gif
 it does sound like chore when I type it out 
sick.gif
 but it's really not that hard to matchy matchy
roll.gif

um some would think so, it's only been a chore on the ext's because nike never drops stuff for those everthing else is in the store because nike helps me indulge in my matchy matchy, I lace swap 90% of my shoes and matching colors sometimes is a big chore but I get it right more than I get thru on NDC
laugh.gif
 lacelocks are easy again since theres people making them after Lancer quit, beltbuckles are easy i'm from TX it comes 2nd nature 3 belt buckles for lebrons now and a host of others depending on the shoe or theme, now hats again nike normally come thru for me but with the exts
mean.gif
 my thin mints, Scooby's, denim XI and smurfs I wear casually with button ups/polos and fedora's or kangols but for the KCs i'm going with last yrs championship hat having the red dyed black did I miss anything?
nerd.gif
 it does sound like chore when I type it out 
sick.gif
 but it's really not that hard to matchy matchy
roll.gif

Respect to your commitment. A black tee with KCs is matchy matchy to me 
laugh.gif
 ...I'm from Houston and I can't get down with the buckles bruh.

Respect to your commitment. A black tee with KCs is matchy matchy to me :lol:  ...I'm from Houston and I can't get down with the buckles bruh.

So if your shirt is the same color as your kicks it's too matchy? Do you purposely try not to match anything? What would you wear with KCs that doesn't match too much, I blue/red shirt? Just curious

PS. I'm with you on the country *** belt buckles, that **** is super weak... And country as **** smh

@MF Gooze  embraces your TX Heritage
devil.gif

laugh.gif
 I got hooked on belt buckles back in 01-02 when my wife brought me a giant TX one the colorful one but I broke it
frown.gif
 but I've since replaced it with a silver one with the long horn skull which I will be rocking with the Lonestars (USA lows) once I pick them up on sale
but from left to right EXT buckle with the leather in it, regular buckle I for lebrons and the gold for the KCs

Last edited:
So if your shirt is the same color as your kicks it's too matchy? Do you purposely try not to match anything? What would you wear with KCs that doesn't match too much, I blue/red shirt? Just curious

PS. I'm with you on the country *** belt buckles, that **** is super weak... And country as **** smh
sorry, I was being facetious... I don't go out of my way not to match but I will change something I'm wearing if it matches too much. Like I'll never step outside in a black and red cap, black and red shirt with black and red shoes.

devil.gif

laugh.gif
 I got hooked on belt buckles back in 01-02 when my wife brought me a giant TX one the colorful one but I broke it
frown.gif
 but I've since replaced it with a silver one with the long horn skull which I will be rocking with the Lonestars (USA lows) once I pick them up on sale
but from left to right EXT buckle with the leather in it, regular buckle I for lebrons and the gold for the KCs

sorry, I was being facetious... I don't go out of my way not to match but I will change something I'm wearing if it matches too much. Like I'll never step outside in a black and red cap, black and red shirt with black and red shoes.
that's me to a too
roll.gif
everything has to coordinate and I enjoy being country though i'm not as country as some i'm like an urban country if there is such a thing, I grew in the matchy matchy era you got clowned if nothing you have on matched, my daughter she's part of the non-matchy matchy era 6yrs old and wears diff socks just because I can't stand it but its how things are now so I don't bother her about it

devil.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif
Takes a brave man to rock those belt buckles.

Wouldn't fly here in chicago but texas is a different world entirely.

Last edited:

devil.gif

laugh.gif
frown.gif

I did it in VA when I was stationed there, people new I wasn't from there
roll.gif
my battles use to laugh but so what I couldn't careless because i'm my own person also would you mismatch a suit?

I did it in VA when I was stationed there, people new I wasn't from there
roll.gif
my battles use to laugh but so what I couldn't careless because i'm my own person also would you mismatch a suit?
Your right, you've got to rock what your comfortable with.  It takes too much effort to try and impress other people.

Texas is its own world but Dallas is in another galaxy somewhere... the stuff that goes down there is off the charts. 
laugh.gif

I think Nike is just preparing a calm before the storm. I wanna play Battlefield 4 but I'm scared I'll miss something 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom