Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So laces in from china and the cool part is one end says nike and the other end has the check, belt buckle in got polish it looks kinda tarnished lol and 2 gold nike shirts, all thats left is my hat and lace locks, almost time to make these shoes worn or unds for my nt brethren
are you going to tuck the front of the shirt in so you can see the belt buckle?

curious to see KC prices at SneakerCon NYC the 26th...

will be hunting
nerd.gif

Dang redrum isn't playing with the matchy matchy, that's some serious dedication!

Surprised some of you didn't know about tweetdeck, it's def a lot faster than twitter. Looks like we created more competition for the WTL, ha. Hopefully means more of us cook. It also can be set to give you an audio alert when a new tweet comes up, so you don't have to pay attention to it the whole time.

sorry, I was being facetious... I don't go out of my way not to match but I will change something I'm wearing if it matches too much. Like I'll never step outside in a black and red cap, black and red shirt with black and red shoes.

Oh ok. Hard to tell when so many people make similar comments.

So i have a rare pair.. No spots..

It's There's It's plenty of pairs posted in here that didn't have the spots.
Dunno I don't know why that drivesme drives me so nuts all the time but I had to fix it

don't know why it drives me so nuts when people feel the need to correct another person's wording or grammar so i had to unfix it.

then again, i figured i should return the favor and fix your errors too.

Last edited:
Quick Lebron X question:
(1) Are they tts (I wear 9.5 in Js)
(2) good price for gold medal sports pack

Good lookin out

Quick Lebron X question:
(1) Are they tts (I wear 9.5 in Js)
(2) good price for gold medal sports pack

Good lookin out

the X thread is still pretty active but most people go 1/2 size up in lebron Xs but some can do TTS.

I try to sneak a post in here and there but every time I dip off and come back in here I'm pages behind :x then I play catch up and I'm still behind because it's still moving :smh: only to finally catch up and find out not a single ounce of anything helpful has been posted :stoneface: ...... and watch the second I fall back from the thread and stop paying it attention I'm gonna miss a deal :lol:

Last edited:
I try to sneak a post in here and there but every time I dip off and come back in here I'm pages behind :x then I play catch up and I'm still behind because it's still moving :smh: only to finally catch up and find out not a single ounce of anything helpful has been posted :stoneface: ...... and watch the second I fall back from the thread and stop paying it attention I'm gonna miss a deal :lol:

Welcome to how I've felt since the All Star Game release :lol:

Ha, I've been playing along and testing what I could get just using tweetdeck at my computer. Got the jordan 3s and shooting stars in my cart but didn't buy either

shooting stars is a little impressive but they sat in stores

3's are gr.

don't worry though i feel like wtl's aren't gonna be any more limited than wtkd's, memph put that ish in my head and it makes sense.

point me in the direction where shooting stars packs sitting lol

View media item 1078414
View media item 1078418

So laces in from china and the cool part is one end says nike and the other end has the check, belt buckle in got polish it looks kinda tarnished lol and 2 gold nike shirts, all thats left is my hat and lace locks, almost time to make these shoes worn or unds for my nt brethren
are you going to tuck the front of the shirt in so you can see the belt buckle?
not exactly I have 2work phones plus my personal that I keep on my hips because I hate putting them in my pockets so between them and the beltbuckle the front of my shirt just kinda sits there and hangs in the back I don't wear extra baggy shirts so they don't hang over everything without looking like a super side bulge :x  like a fat person on the side instead of the front :lol:  

say man ya'll gon' get off my dude Red tho :lol: :lol:

and that gold lion piece belt is OFFICIAL. I'd rather rock it on a chain tho :lol: :lol: :pimp:
I can't rock gold chains i'll go og
View media item 1078776

[QUOTE name="TEKtheMAESTRO" url="/t/532801/lebron-xi-updated-7-7-wtl-us-eu-uk-delayed-sprite-lows-7-12/63150#post_][/QUOTE]

wait what? my Pure plat bubble busted last yr when did you contact nike did you have to have the receipt still? ah man i'm salty af at my da self right now :smh:

Last edited by a moderator:

not exactly I have 2work phones plus my personal that I keep on my hips because I hate putting them in my pockets so between them and the beltbuckle the front of my shirt just kinda sits there and hangs in the back I don't wear extra baggy shirts so they don't hang over everything without looking like a super side bulge
sick.gif
 like a fat person on the side instead of the front
laugh.gif

I can't rock gold chains i'll go og

wait what? my Pure plat bubble busted last yr when did you contact nike did you have to have the receipt still? ah man i'm salty af at my da self right now
mean.gif
roll.gif
what you know about that OG? "how did he go to the bathroom with all this stuff on?"

roll.gif
yeah we're getting way off track here, people gonna wake up to 500 new posts of I'm gonna git you sucka quotes.

I know we've talked about these enough but the swoosh keeps bothering me, I hope it's not some kind of paint that rubs off to make a pattern like some other shoes have done, look at the small swoosh on the medial side. It has little white marks too. Also the TPU in the first pic also has spots unless someone just beat them to death... doesn't look like a 3M reflection to me.

I know we've talked about these enough but the swoosh keeps bothering me, I hope it's not some kind of paint that rubs off to make a pattern like some other shoes have done, look at the small swoosh on the medial side. It has little white marks too. Also the TPU in the first pic also has spots unless someone just beat them to death... doesn't look like a 3M reflection to me.
if that swoosh isn't 3m then i'm out on these

Back
Top Bottom