Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Honestly i been wearing these all day and my biggest gripe is heel lockdown like feels like i could slip out the whole time

Also im telling yall loosen up yall laces they won't feel like they pinch your toe box

I honestly can't believe that a fsr would still be up on ndc now and instead steel Xs are sold out everywhere in the city. Worked out for me though :smokin

these are a massive GR and not a great colorway, they arent gonna sell.

Liar.

Lol some dude just gotta hate

Tbh, after I bought them, I kind of second guessed myself as well. "Are you really going to pay 2+ for some tennis shoes?" Then got a coupon and now it's a moot point, but i kind of had a mini reality check on the car ride home.

Your in the wrong forum well at least section lol

Heaven on feet my friend. I wear them when I work out @ the gym. Just don't run in them.

But don't run in any Nike (NB or Brooks).
Nonsense. Nike Vomero and Pegasus blow away Glycerine and Ghost (Brooks' top cushioned runners). And New Balance? This ain't 1985...

Slim fit. Size up one if you try a pair on and find them too snug. I'd recommend Gap or American Eagle if you're not trying to spend a solid amount of money but still want a good, comfortable pair.

Thanks, I'll look for some Levi's similar to that.

Honestly i been wearing these all day and my biggest gripe is heel lockdown like feels like i could slip out the whole time

Also im telling yall loosen up yall laces they won't feel like they pinch your toe box
Lol some dude just gotta hate
Your in the wrong forum well at least section lol

I'm just sayin, they are a little pricey, but from a tech standpoint I'm sure they're worth it but I won't be hoopin in these, so that's why it's a bit hard to justify. 200 on a casual athletic shoe is a lot, whether you got it like that or not.

Nonsense. Nike Vomero and Pegasus blow away Glycerine and Ghost (Brooks' top cushioned runners). And New Balance? This ain't 1985...

Lol. Do they have shoes with arch support for under/over pronated feet?

Stalley is similar to myself in one regard......

He doesn't care whatsoever if a sneaker is limited or not. If he likes a shoe.....he buys them, rocks them & likes them even more. Dude was on that internet show with Clark Kent & wore a pair of GR Solar Softs & made fun about how your average dude couldn't pull them off.

And it's funny how your campaigning for limited shoes when your cried & cried & cried.... & cried some more about how you were unable to cop ANY of the EXT Bron 10s nor any of the other limited Bron 10s. You even stated how you were gonna' sell the GR joints you copped because of your frustration.

So your happy not being able to cop? :rofl:

I hope they make all the Bron 11s easy to obtain like the King's Prides. That will surely thin out the herd.
I realize this is the internet. But it's been stated by others and myself that I was being sarcastic. So...a lot of what you said doesn't apply.

And as far as the X, I was an X loyalist. Nothing has changed. My stance remains the same. I struck out on the limited pairs. I wanted them for completeness. Unfortunately, I hardly ever go back to hunt for a shoe after it releases except on a restock. I missed out on the Crown Jewels, Gold Medals, Corks (I even drove 4 hours from Tampa to Miami to put in a raffle ticket), Denims, MVPs, Hazelnuts, Mints, etc. it is what it is. I guess I could've bought a bot or RSVP to get them but I'm not that much of a sneaker enthusiast.

As far as today, regardless if they were limited or GR, I liked and wanted them. Like you I went HAM. Thankfully, they were a breeze to get (unlike the Steels).

Last edited:
Just picked up my pair from champs. Was in a rush to get out but tell me why I get home, pull em out and they're unlaced and got dirt on the bottom of them smh. Clearly they been worn by an employee and in all honest it's whatever but to leave em untied and dirty and present em as brand new is just wow.. The manager says she can't do anything and that they shoulda been in original packaging condition... So she offers me cleaner.... Yea not sure what corporate can do but they will be getting a call.

Last edited:
Just picked up my pair from champs. Was in a rush to get out but tell me why I get home, pull em out and they're unlaced and got dirt on the bottom of them smh. The manager says she can't do anything about it cuz they've already sold all the other size 9s but offers me some cleaner.... Yea not sure what corporate can do but they will be getting a call.

Wow, that's crazy bc ftl won't even let you return a release day shoe on release day. Should not have taken them back.

Slim fit. Size up one if you try a pair on and find them too snug. I'd recommend Gap or American Eagle if you're not trying to spend a solid amount of money but still want a good, comfortable pair.

Thanks, I'll look for some Levi's similar to that.

If Levi's are what you like, try the 508 or 511. As mentioned, try sizing up once if your normal size feels too snug for your liking.

:rofl: at Pegasus and Vomero blowing Brooks Glycerin and Ghost out of the water. The power of the Swoosh.

lmao damb hypebeasts.

wishing it were limited.

wherdeydodatat
That's the shoe "game."

I'm telling you. I was standing in line for both the Steel X and Lebrons. I struck out on my size for the steels.

When it was time to give out tickets for the Lebrons, only 4 out of the line of 50-60 people were interested. Yeah, they were $30 more than the Jordan's but Nike could've priced the Jordan's the same price (WC88) or more (3Lab5) and it would've been the same.

Not saying Nike shouldn't sprinkle a few limited or QS but I felt like they went overboard with the X:
Crown Jewels
Gold Medals
BHM
All Stars
Corks
Denims
MVP
Hazelnut
Mints
Champ Pack
Swamp Thing
I personally enjoyed the game nike played with the Lebron X.  Outside of the corks, mvps, and champ pack, everything else you listed was relatively easy to get if you wanted a pair and put in the effort to get a pair.

The sprinkling in of limited colorways totally messed with the psychology of "sneakerheads".  You'd see dudes that were happy to get a pair of "cutting jades" or "blue diamonds" or "xmas" or "settings" until they got on nt and saw that everybody got a pair too and now well who wants the shoe that everybody else could easily purchase.  While at the same time there were dudes like sneakermane that were just happy to purchase shoes they liked without any stress.

Buy what you like and you'll usually be able to get what you want, going after a pair of shoes because of the hype usually leaves dudes empty handed.

I keep seeing the "I'll buy a pair when they hit the outlet" but I've got two outlets near me in the chicago area and have never seen a pair of Lebron X hit my local outlets.  If someone knows something I don't please put me on, if you dudes are just saying that because you don't want to purchase a gr then please cut it out.

Last edited:
Wow, that's crazy bc ftl won't even let you return a release day shoe on release day. Should not have taken them back.
Could be an employee wearing them around in the stock room. A lot of **** happens back there that would have you shaking your head.

its official, these are going to make me go broke. I told myself that i'd pick up the first colorway and be done until I needed a second pair to hoop in, but now I might just go and cop the blk/red and slate blues. :smh:

Maybe these sat for you regular sized guys...not for we big foot dudes. Tried to cop a 16 from eastbay this morning and couldn't even add it to cart. I swear it's like they make 10 size 16's in hot kicks now or don't even make them at all. Glad I ordered mine earlier in the week #Size16Problems

I personally enjoyed the game nike played with the Lebron X.  Outside of the corks, mvps, and champ pack, everything else you listed was relatively easy to get if you wanted a pair and put in the effort to get a pair.

I keep seeing the "I'll buy a pair when they hit the outlet" but I've got two outlets near me in the chicago area and have never seen a pair of Lebron X hit my local outlets.  If someone knows something I don't please put me on, if you dudes are just saying that because you don't want to purchase a gr then please cut it out.
By the same token, please hit me up since my hustle is lame, doe. Because I had a hard time getting the EXTs, crown Jewels and Gold Medals. This is one of my biggest "criticism" of NT. Easy cop. Sometimes it doesn't seem like it was too difficult to purchase a limited shoe, but it's really a case of luck, connections or shaping the battlefield (bots/RSVP). I got 2 pairs of the loud 3lab5s, but I know I simply got lucky with a Raffle (entered 3 at University Mall Tampa, which NEVER does raffles) and happen to click Eastbay enough time to get them in my cart.

I saw someone who got 4 Steel Xs today. But I know darn well there are people who got 0.

I remember last November/December when I was banned from buying Jordan's and QS from FNL because of their billing system and missed out on the Bred XIs, Thunder IV, etc.

I can't hate the hype train the house that the concord and Galaxy built. It's always been a part of their marketing strategy. And in an industry where enthusiasts collect them, it also makes sense.

Did these **** drop in GS? Man I didn't see them anywhere :smh:

I see them online but I wanna try them on in person. I'll check Nike Dallas tomorrow.... *crosses fingers*

Last edited:
:rofl: at Pegasus and Vomero blowing Brooks Glycerin and Ghost out of the water. The power of the Swoosh.
I'm being serious. Do they have shoes with arch support and made for over/under pronated feet. I wouldn't mind venturing from the beaten path of the Beast or NB 1540?

Just picked up my pair from champs. Was in a rush to get out but tell me why I get home, pull em out and they're unlaced and got dirt on the bottom of them smh. Clearly they been worn by an employee and in all honest it's whatever but to leave em untied and dirty and present em as brand new is just wow.. The manager says she can't do anything and that they shoulda been in original packaging condition... So she offers me cleaner.... Yea not sure what corporate can do but they will be getting a call.

Take them back, call corporate, and order a pair online.

I'm being serious. Do they have shoes with arch support and made for over/under pronated feet. I wouldn't mind venturing from the beaten path of the Beast or NB 1540?
Underpronation you would need a neutral shoe, so Glycerin and Ghost works.
Overpronation, Adrenaline and Trance.

Lol. Do they have shoes with arch support for under/over pronated feet?
I realize this is the internet. But it's been stated by others and myself that I was being sarcastic. So...a lot of what you said doesn't apply.

And as far as the X, I was an X loyalist. Nothing has changed. My stance remains the same. I struck out on the limited pairs. I wanted them for completeness. Unfortunately, I hardly ever go back to hunt for a shoe after it releases except on a restock. I missed out on the Crown Jewels, Gold Medals, Corks (I even drove 4 hours from Tampa to Miami to put in a raffle ticket), Denims, MVPs, Hazelnuts, Mints, etc. it is what it is. I guess I could've bought a bot or RSVP to get them but I'm not that much of a sneaker enthusiast.

As far as today, regardless if they were limited or GR, I liked and wanted them. Like you I went HAM. Thankfully, they were a breeze to get (unlike the Steels).

Didn't read your statement about being Sarcastic.

It makes sense now. As frequent as you were in the Lebron X thread..... & as loyal as were to the Xs, I was wondering why YOU of all people would champion for limited-ness especially the way it pissed you off with that sneaker. I take back my statement, Dawg. :D

Yes, I don't blame anybody for doubling up on the King's Prides. The shoe is THAT GOOD!

Back
Top Bottom