Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
im curious. u saw these in person and liked em but couldnt get past the price. then u saw ur friend with them on, realized u like them a second time...and didnt care about the price anymore? seein em on ur friends feet made u not care about the price?

My man gave me a discount at his store. Yea I was hype beasting for a second lol

Last edited:
This is only the FIRST colorway of the 11's.. In a few months they will release a ton of other sick color ways that a lot of people will want to cop.  This is just the beginning.

Last edited:
I love this shoe but does anyone else wish the insole didn't have the traditional carpet? Instead go straight lunarlon ala Kobe 8 insert?

PS, as comfortable as these are with regards to first impressions, putting them on for the first time still ain't as cloudy as the lebron iv. Those were legit pillows

I'm thinking about removing that liner over the insert if you notice it seems like you could peel it off.

I agree, the IVs were literally tempur-pedics under your feet, and honestly these feel closest to the comfort level of the IV minus the absurd weight. But Lunar/Zoom is my favorite cushioning set up that Nike has to offer for its basketball line, it's perfect for me.

I'm thinking about removing that liner over the insert if you notice it seems like you could peel it off.

I agree, the IVs were literally tempur-pedics under your feet, and honestly these feel closest to the comfort level of the IV minus the absurd weight. But Lunar/Zoom is my favorite cushioning set up that Nike has to offer for its basketball line, it's perfect for me.
Also it will last longer than the lunarlon only insoles that came with the Kobes thanks to the zoom placed in it

Is the Zoom air responsive like the Flightposite 3's? (Flightposite 3's got the most responsive Zoom air I have ever felt, so that's why I always use them as comparison)

Is the Zoom air responsive like the Flightposite 3's? (Flightposite 3's got the most responsive Zoom air I have ever felt, so that's why I always use them as comparison)

No, they're comfortable though. Flightposite 3 was too responsive IMO, as was the Lebron IV.

This is only the FIRST colorway of the 11's.. In a few months they will release a ton of other sick color ways that a lot of people will want to cop.  This is just the beginning.

Captain Obvious :\

Nike did a tremendous job with these. From the execution if the colorway down to the distribution. People who are still on the fence , just buy them. You still have a week. If you skip these now, in 3 months , you'll be searching for this colorway in regret.

When LeBron starts wearing these on TV and the whole world sees how SICK they look on feet, this ones gonna be hyped up big time once it gets dried up like how the Kobe 8 Sulfurs sat when it got released but now everyone wishes they can buy them but it's too late.  Sure these are sitting now, but once they're gone, they're gone and will be highly valued once they see LeBron stuntin on the jumbotron with these on FEET.

I swear Im sellin all my Js already, LeBron XI's taking over.  They just look absolutely phenomenal. Big step up in game from the X's.

Last edited:
I was at a preseason Miami Heat game on friday night  in kansas city, Bron had a nice pair of 11's on. my phone sucks and i couldnt get the pic but that is what made me get this color way. I also believe these will start flying off the shelves very soon.  

Walked into my hoh yesterday at 4 and there was the last 11.5 on the shelf.

Got home and noticed that Theres a big bump on the lateral side of me right shoe.

Maybe thats why the guy who won them refused that pair.

Not sure if im ocd enuff to retain them.

Btw... When did lebrons start having pull out boxes?!

Only started on lebrongs since the 8's.

....and these boxes are the only thing that i dont mind having to pull outs.

And they dont have to go all the way out either.

The 2's are the shoes with the straps that came off with Nike wrote on them pretty big had a pull out box.....I still have the box i keep important papers in it. still got the straps .....dont know where the shoes are though lol

Back
Top Bottom