Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I saw these today at footaction and from pressing the insoles on display, it seems like these have very bouncy zoom air. Do these feel like the Flightposite 3's? I'm waiting on the black/red pair.

I love this shoe but does anyone else wish the insole didn't have the traditional carpet? Instead go straight lunarlon ala Kobe 8 insert?

PS, as comfortable as these are with regards to first impressions, putting them on for the first time still ain't as cloudy as the lebron iv. Those were legit pillows

Last edited:
cannot wait to get the shipment from Nike next week.. expected to arrive the day before my birthday. perfect timing

hoping they fit, went TTS

My feet are wide, but i still went true to size and to my surprise, they fit perfect guys :smokin

Same here. My boy insisted I got .5 size up to a 13.5. But my 13 fits great. The sole omg. Woo. The toe box is crazy roomy which is shocking but accurate to when people said a month or so back they were true to size. Just make sure you try them on people.

So glad I was able to cop these, for less than retail which makes it better also. Miami vs. Akron are next & I'll see how I feel about the Xmas once I see them in person.

Shoutout to jason petrie, for designing this. He really takes the lebron line to another level with every sig he does. He s a close second to tinker imo

Whoa...let's not get crazy here. Tinker designed the majority of the kicks that took Nike from a modern day reebok to the juggernaut it is today. Dude is on Phil Knight and MJs level when it comes to why Nike is where it is today.

Petrie's good...really good. He ranks high among Nike's current crop; but to say he's second to the designer of some of the most iconic sneakers of all time is a stretch.

I'm REALLY tempted to get these, but I already have a good indoor hoops shoe (Lebron X) that can last me a while, and this would be a little unnecessary...

Last edited:
So, I got home and decided to take out the insoles to see what it was all about... Cool, and then I felt the inside of the shoe... :x

I love this shoe but does anyone else wish the insole didn't have the traditional carpet? Instead go straight lunarlon ala Kobe 8 insert?

PS, as comfortable as these are with regards to first impressions, putting them on for the first time still ain't as cloudy as the lebron iv. Those were legit pillows

I actually prefer the lining because whenever I played in the Kobe 8s with performance socks, the sweat wouldn't absorb and would kill my feet.

Just thought of a question...

The "cracks" in the bottom of the shoe, the outsole at the heel and forefoot--what are the chances of something piercing through that and popping your zoom cushion? I mean, something as simple as a piece of mulch or whatever.

I don't have my pair yet, but I remember from some of the videos that when you take the insole out, those cracks are basically like "windows" into the shoe. Is it a hard plastic, or like your typical max-air bubble plastic?

It's possible.

View media item 613854
More pics at NIKELEBRON.net

The truth about this shoe is, the cushioning is all in the insole. Once you take it out, there is literally nothing there. Try it. Take the insole out and feel the inside and you'll see what I mean. At least with the X, IX, VIII, VII, the support is built into the shoe.
And since I work in shoes and sell insoles everyday, the insoles aren't even all that.

Honestly, any insole will work in these since the support in the shoe is 100% reliant on the insole.
I will likely switch mine out with a SofSole Airr insole.

View media item 613954
Copped the Jordan 10s this morning. Saw em on display and I was like they are nice but wasn't too thrilled about the price. Then I went to a Brooklyn nets game and my friend had em on. They looked really really nice. I brought em after the game. These are super nice in real person and extra comfy. My first lebrons since the south beach 8s. I just love the colorway. Probably the only pair ima cop

Copped the Jordan 10s this morning. Saw em on display and I was like they are nice but wasn't too thrilled about the price. Then I went to a Brooklyn nets game and my friend had em on. They looked really really nice. I brought em after the game. These are super nice in real person and extra comfy. My first lebrons since the south beach 8s. I just love the colorway. Probably the only pair ima cop
im curious. u saw these in person and liked em but couldnt get past the price. then u saw ur friend with them on, realized u like them a second time...and didnt care about the price anymore? seein em on ur friends feet made u not care about the price?

im curious. u saw these in person and liked em but couldnt get past the price. then u saw ur friend with them on, realized u like them a second time...and didnt care about the price anymore? seein em on ur friends feet made u not care about the price?
Its like that sometimes, you realize the error of your ways once you see a pair on feet regardless of who has them on.

Back
Top Bottom