Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The truth about this shoe is, the cushioning is all in the insole. Once you take it out, there is literally nothing there. Try it. Take the insole out and feel the inside and you'll see what I mean. At least with the X, IX, VIII, VII, the support is built into the shoe.
And since I work in shoes and sell insoles everyday, the insoles aren't even all that.

The insert serves as not only the insole but the midsole. If you replace the insert of the xi with another insole it'll be like replacing the insole of a traditional shoe BUT also taking out the midsole

hopefully they go on sale, wouldn't mind a second pair

but they wont go on sale til next year :smh:

Last edited:
Gotta agree that I think down the road people are definitely going to regret not getting this colorway. When looking at the next 2-3 colorways coming out their all dope, but for me..these Kings Pride is still my favorite color combo so far...that parachute gold is just amazing. I'm not too sure if I'm shocked or not that these are sitting and with NDC with a whole damn size run still available as I knew these were a GR. It's either people are really not feeling these w/ the price tag OR they were massively produced. Interesting to see how soon they will start drying up and slowly selling out in the upcoming days or weeks.....

Gotta agree that I think down the road people are definitely going to regret not getting this colorway. When looking at the next 2-3 colorways coming out their all dope, but for me..these Kings Pride is still my favorite color combo so far...that parachute gold is just amazing. I'm not too sure if I'm shocked or not that these are sitting and with NDC with a whole damn size run still available as I knew these were a GR. It's either people are really not feeling these w/ the price tag OR they were massively produced. Interesting to see how soon they will start drying up and slowly selling out in the upcoming days or weeks.....
This is a "wild guess", but how about people just dislike the shoe regardless of price tag...

It's just nice to have a shoe be available for more than three minutes. Nike did a great job rolling out these Lebrons, and the Gloves for that matter.

Really happy I was able to get these with ease. Gorgeous shoe that I think a lot of people will regret passing on.

It's funny. This is how sneaker releases were in the 90's. No hype. Readily available for the taking whenever it's convenient for you financially. Breath of fresh air. Doesn't need to immediately sell out to be considered "heat". Heat is a strictly aesthetic thing. Mark my words, there will be a hyped colorway Tha doesn't look half as good as the kings pride and will be widely loved because of the "limited " status and the insane black market price. Nike trolls us all the time with that tactic. Will happen with this shoe.

I think when a shoe isn't a standard colorway that's widely acceptable the divide is much more pronounced between those who either really love it and those who call it an easy pass. The only way to bring the masses would be to throw the limited tag on them to hype them up, despite the colorway.

Don't mean to offend anyone, but when did filament green and pink become a must have in a dudes wardrobe? Not until the southbeach 8. Marketing can do wonders.

As for these I'm glad they were somewhat of a GR. The demand for these apparently weren't through the roof which allowed the ones who actually really love the colorway to get em with ease. These are "heat" in my eyes whether everyone has em or not.

Back
Top Bottom