Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
personally, thats the way i rock loud kicks.. i wear a nice pair of denim/kahki color denim and relatively plain shirts and let the kicks speak for themselves

I feel like wearing loud clothes on top of the load kicks takes away from the kicks..

but to each there own, im 33 and a little boring..lol 
This, but these acid lions aren't loud at all.. Black Tee n khaki kicks til winter.

Limited or not, I'm over here thinking I'm not gonna get that call 
frown.gif

that price may be a small indicator that the shoe isnt as limited as people think. especially because the demand is a little higher than for the elite red/gold
maybe so, but it seems like its hoh/ndc exclusive.. havent heard of anyone else getting them. 

and its not even online at footlocker.com..

seems like the same type of release last year for champ pack..

The real issue is probably demand.. with nike releasing a champ pack when they didnt win.. its kind of like nike releasing the t-shirts they had made up if miami won 3 peat.. its like thats cool t-shirt, but yall didnt win...so its kind of dumb..

that price may be a small indicator that the shoe isnt as limited as people think. especially because the demand is a little higher than for the elite red/gold
maybe so, but it seems like its hoh/ndc exclusive.. havent heard of anyone else getting them. 
and its not even online at footlocker.com..
seems like the same type of release last year for champ pack..

The real issue is probably demand.. with nike releasing a champ pack when they didnt win.. its kind of like nike releasing the t-shirts they had made up if miami won 3 peat.. its like thats cool t-shirt, but yall didnt win...so its kind of dumb..

honestly doubt the demand is deaded by the fact that bron didn't win (see LeBron 8s champ shoe demand). its probably just that the 11 line hasn't carried the same momentum as the 9 and 10 did especially with people thinking the 11 elites aren't that hot (its not many people that post their pickups of the other 3 elite that have dropped) and the lows don't look that hot either to a lot of people (esp the champ colorway).

Really trying to stick to my guns on no lows, but Sprites and Acid Lions are making it very difficult.

Those "multi-colored" SE lows aren't bad, but not my style.

Really trying to stick to my guns on no lows, but Sprites and Acid Lions are making it very difficult.

Those "multi-colored" SE lows aren't bad, but not my style.

I felt the same way but the sprites and usa are dope as hell. I use to hate on them too when the low pics first leaked.

My modells order came in today too double box 135 shipped no tax. For the sprites.

I felt the same way but the sprites and usa are dope as hell. I use to hate on them too when the low pics first leaked.

My modells order came in today too double box 135 shipped no tax. For the sprites.
That's not a bad price for the sprites....modells has come through the last couple weeks.  I grabbed those South Beach's from them for $116.  

Thanks for the info on the sprites.  

PLain shirts w your kicks is a simple look, time doesnt really change that, everything else you mentioned was a trend.
Except that it does... You don't see it as a trend, but other ppl do. The purpose of my post was to let ppl live. I'm pretty sure Red BEEN matchy match, it's not a trend for him (used him as an example). Me personally I'm with you, rarely do I overly match with kicks I rock but that's me. I realize other ppl prefer to go all out. It's always been like that for them... Not like they just started doing it. For them THAT I'd the norm.

Maybe it's a southern thing, cuz most dudes I know down here buy a shirt to match a specific shoe. And let them tell it they've been doing it the past 10+ years.
Ok so my matching stems from way back in the day when you just matched, it use to be easy bcuz my shoes were always bred and so were all my clothes so it was like bred shoes, jeans, graphic red/black/white tee or sometimes polo/BUp, and mostly red laces, that was like 5-25ish then when i jumped back into J's and opening up to colors other than bred i started themes and then started buying the matching shirts/socks i've evolved in my 33yrs

Except that it does... You don't see it as a trend, but other ppl do. The purpose of my post was to let ppl live. I'm pretty sure Red BEEN matchy match, it's not a trend for him (used him as an example). Me personally I'm with you, rarely do I overly match with kicks I rock but that's me. I realize other ppl prefer to go all out. It's always been like that for them... Not like they just started doing it. For them THAT I'd the norm.

Maybe it's a southern thing, cuz most dudes I know down here buy a shirt to match a specific shoe. And let them tell it they've been doing it the past 10+ years.
I'm all for lettin people live by all means, merely giving my input on the situation...to someone like Red my simple fit might be wack but to others it could be real legit.

It's all perspective
i don't call anyone lame well there's one style but i'm not gonna start that convo for the junteenth time, your good plain or loud be yourself i don't mind getting clowned or praised

Whatever happened to wearing plain shirts with loud kicks?
personally, thats the way i rock loud kicks.. i wear a nice pair of denim/kahki color denim and relatively plain shirts and let the kicks speak for themselves

I feel like wearing loud clothes on top of the load kicks takes away from the kicks..

but to each there own, im 33 and a little boring..lol
age doe not make you boring i'm 33
laugh.gif

why not be loud all the way around shirt sleaves, hat bill, socks yeah loud for the end of summer
Don't forget boxers to complete the fit.
roll.gif
maybe if i was one of those saggin people but nah i believe it or not prefer plain/solid color jockeys
nerd.gif

Ok so my matching stems from way back in the day when you just matched, it use to be easy bcuz my shoes were always bred and so were all my clothes so it was like bred shoes, jeans, graphic red/black/white tee or sometimes polo/BUp, and mostly red laces, that was like 5-25ish then when i jumped back into J's and opening up to colors other than bred i started themes and then started buying the matching shirts/socks i've evolved in my 33yrs

i don't call anyone lame well there's one style but i'm not gonna start that convo for the junteenth time, your good plain or loud be yourself i don't mind getting clowned or praised

laugh.gif

roll.gif
maybe if i was one of those saggin people but nah i believe it or not prefer plain/solid color jockeys
nerd.gif
I respect your view my man, at the end of the day do you, thats what makes us all different. 

Edit: @DrewSwish  WOW

Last edited:

laugh.gif

roll.gif
nerd.gif
I respect your view my man, at the end of the day do you, thats what makes us all different.

Edit: @DrewSwish  WOW
i like being diff and unique, i might not be weezy/yeezy/westbrook eccentric but unique is cool
laugh.gif

the more i look at the china lows the more the lace lock is the best part

i like being diff and unique, i might not be weezy/yeezy/westbrook eccentric but unique is cool
laugh.gif

St8 up Westbrook dresses like a clown, never take any fit that man wears seriously.

The China lows look insane in those pics, gold lace locks would be much better imho

laugh.gif

St8 up Westbrook dresses like a clown, never take any fit that man wears seriously.

The China lows look insane in those pics, gold lace locks would be much better imho
I might take westbrook over the other 2, WB hasn't worn a skirt yet that i know of
nerd.gif

I might take westbrook over the other 2, WB hasn't worn a skirt yet that i know of
nerd.gif
Honestly skirt/kilt aside Yeezy is one of the best dressed out there.

hate on that all you want but that is truth
we'll have to disagree on that, i do not like his style one bit, guess i'm just set in my ways or what i like maybe i just guinely dislike him because he does so much stupid ish i like a lot of his music but thats it him at anything else is just
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom