Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
do you think the SE lows will be hard to snatch now that they've removed the "champ pack" moniker? I foresaw them being super hyped up when they first confirmed they were dropping as champ lows... but now that they've removed the champ name and changed them to "multicolor" do you think they will be hard to get?

I paid an ATC service $100 to get them but now im thinking of cancelling my order with them and just trying to get them myself. I'd be pretty pissed if they charged me $100 and they wound up sitting on the site the whole day.....

do you think the SE lows will be hard to snatch now that they've removed the "champ pack" moniker? I foresaw them being super hyped up when they first confirmed they were dropping as champ lows... but now that they've removed the champ name and changed them to "multicolor" do you think they will be hard to get?

I paid an ATC service $100 to get them but now im thinking of cancelling my order with them and just trying to get them myself. I'd be pretty pissed if they charged me $100 and they wound up sitting on the site the whole day.....

These won't sit on the site for more than 10 seconds

I don't care if someone tries to gift these to me.... They can keep them.
Gawd, these things are horrid. Horrid on Graffiti 11 levels.
you know you was wrong for this one
roll.gif

I don't care if someone tries to gift these to me.... They can keep them.
Gawd, these things are horrid. Horrid on Graffiti 11 levels.
I'm damn near on the complete opposite of the spectrum with this one coach. Not sure why Nike decided to drop these recent lows so close but all 3 are spectacular amd go about being so in different ways

Who's won their raffle already? 

Last edited:
Those Acid Lions (god that name is awful) kill the Multicolor/Champ lows. I don't get the "sell out" appeal of them. They are nice but not anything I am going to jump through hoops over.

Low SE are straight garbage

Don't need rainbow bright kicks I'm good

Anyone hypin those because they were suppose to be champ pack lows is dumb and ugly shoe at the end of the day is an ugly shoe limited or not

China lebron low is cool I like the colors and the print is kinda funny

The black and gum pair are nice wish the swoosh matched the lining just to break it up a tad though

And again those SE lows are straight garbage

Resellers PLEASE buy them all to get stuck with them

The problem with the multicolor lows is that people are calling them championships when they DIDN'T WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. You don't see people calling the Miami Nights 8 lows championships cause that's what they were supposed to be.

The problem with the multicolor lows is that people are calling them championships when they DIDN'T WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. You don't see people calling the Miami Nights 8 lows championships cause that's what they were supposed to be.
eastern conference champions....who cares.....really. 

nobody knew they were supposed to be tho---and I was DEEP in the game when the 8s dropped. "heck" i just found out they were the champ lows a few days ago in here :lol: They just released them as miami nights. And they STILL had folk going crazy.

All the 8 lows did--Solars, Sprites, MNs.... I don't recall them sitting like these lows sit (9s and 10s as well).

Putting too much care into it man. I couldn't care less what others call them. Anything other than the CW name on the box is just a nickname. It's like Sprinkles vs. Jimmies... Pop vs. Soda  .... it isn't a big deal

Back
Top Bottom