Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I think these are 
pimp.gif
. I would cop even if they weren't limited. I like loud shoes like my avy. I don't know if the hype subconsciously plays into my opinion but i love, the tongue, the half translucent blue sole, the lace lock, and the bight colors. These will be had by any means necessary. If k-c would of had my size i would of copped but they hardly ever have 13's.

The problem with the multicolor lows is that people are calling them championships when they DIDN'T WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP. You don't see people calling the Miami Nights 8 lows championships cause that's what they were supposed to be.

The lows you speak of aren't Miami Nights though.

Maaaan! I'm on them champ lows gotta have em...

But those acid lion pics :smokin .... I started off saying nah I'm good to I'll just grab them on discount to grabbing them first day with the socks and maybe the hat :lol: ...

When do they drop wasn't really checking for them at first ?

I know I'm in the minority but every lebron low so called a championship shoe has been ugly. Just severely limited. Even those 8s.

I'm damn near on the complete opposite of the spectrum with this one coach. Not sure why Nike decided to drop these recent lows so close but all 3 are spectacular amd go about being so in different ways

Anybody that digs them China Lows.... I won't knock ya'll hustle. We all have our opinions.

To me? They look like wack. Like paint spilled on a pair of white shoes. I just don't get it. :x

Acid Lows are Tuff. I can't do the matching socks tho. I'm too old for that ****. :lol:

nobody knew they were supposed to be tho---and I was DEEP in the game when the 8s dropped. "heck" i just found out they were the champ lows a few days ago in here :lol: They just released them as miami nights. And they STILL had folk going crazy.

All the 8 lows did--Solars, Sprites, MNs.... I don't recall them sitting like these lows sit (9s and 10s as well).
This! those 8s were released as miami nights and limited to nike towns only almost. General public had no thought of that being a championship shoe at the time.

:/ Not sure why anyone would purposefully rock some sued kicks in the rain and they have clear bottoms
mean.gif
.... they're yours and you can do what you want to but really bro
eyes.gif
..... to each his own *shrugs*
props to @amiina for rockin the kicks....rain or shine....

they're just shoes lol

:rofl: ^^there's an apparatus for selfies?!

good god those socks are terrible :x

Last edited:
nike seen to many 3rd party vendor selling custom matchy socks they trying to cash in prob how they started with the shirts so intricately when it use to just be plain ts, hats I can't explain that one

nike seen to many 3rd party vendor selling custom matchy socks they trying to cash in prob how they started with the shirts so intricately when it use to just be plain ts, hats I can't explain that one
Nike has been doing the shirts for a while now. I hate matching shirts (except the What the Kobe tee, that was nice)... they always try to push them on me at the local spots cuz they know they'll never move :lol: The socks look bad because its touching the same pattern. I saw someone wearing the Gumbo KDs with the same pattern on socks :x

Last edited:

Nike has been doing the shirts for a while now. I hate matching shirts (except the What the Kobe tee, that was nice)... they always try to push them on me at the local spots cuz they know they'll never move
laugh.gif
The socks look bad because its touching the same pattern. I saw someone wearing the Gumbo KDs with the same pattern on socks
sick.gif
see the same pattern going from the inside to the socks is what I like the most, otherwise i'd have just worn plain black short or long socks, I never get pushed on but I always try to buy more than one thing just because I understand multiple sales I def would've gotten all the gumbo gear had I picked up the GKs

Back
Top Bottom