Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
NDC used that timer for the ATC II Cube Courts and it actually worked quite well. Wouldn't be surprised if they used it on those loser lows tomorrow.

NDC used that timer for the ATC II Cube Courts and it actually worked quite well. Wouldn't be surprised if they used it on those loser lows tomorrow.
It's weird you say that, I didn't see a timer but I remember everyone saying that.

I don't care about the logo. It's not predominant on the shoes anyways. The nike swoosh usually takes a large part of the upper.

I wonder if nike will eventually try and follow the same path as jordan and start trying to branch the bron line off and stop having the swoosh on the shoe.
I doubt nike will remove the swoosh from a signature line again. Doesn't make much business sense.

Worked very well with the Jordans and the Foamposites.
They won't do it because of Jordan. He got too big of a cut then eventually did his own thing... dropped the swoosh off the shoe by the sixth model, last Nike box was at 12 I believe. They're not giving anyone that much top billing ever again. Foams have a swoosh.

Last edited:

They won't do it because of Jordan. He got too big of a cut then eventually did his own thing... dropped the swoosh off the shoe by the sixth model, last Nike box was at 12 I believe. They're not giving anyone that much top billing ever again. Foams have a swoosh.
the OG 3s still had the Nike Air in the back with the swoosh...same with the 4s....same with the 5s....same with the 6s lol

Worked very well with the Jordans and the Foamposites.

100% incorrect. Nike isn't gonna be upset that Jordan is too big. they make money off of each sale.

the OG 3s still had the Nike Air in the back with the swoosh...same with the 4s....same with the 5s....same with the 6s lol
Yeah I edited it before you posted
laugh.gif
 I was just thinking of the big nike dunk swoosh at first.

100% incorrect. Nike isn't gonna be upset that Jordan is too big. they make money off of each sale.
100% incorrect? my entire post is false? 
laugh.gif
 I said TOO BIG OF A CUT. Of course they're happy with how big JB is, it makes stupid amounts of money on 10 to almost 30 year old designs but If his shoes had swooshes all over em and came in nike boxes (not just the OG 1s) I'm sure Nike would be making more. They're not gonne give Lebron, Kobe, KD or anyone their own brand without NIKE all over it way they did Jordan.

Jordans ended any nike marks on shoe at the 7 model. Bron is at 12 come next month, I doubt they will remove swoosh. Not simply from a financial aspect but marketing and brand recognition beyond the sneaker head.

100% incorrect? my entire post is false? :lol:  I said TOO BIG OF A CUT. Of course they're happy with how big JB is, it makes stupid amounts of money on 10 to almost 30 year old designs but If his shoes had swooshes all over em and came in nike boxes (not just the OG 1s) I'm sure Nike would be making more. They're not gonne give Lebron, Kobe, KD or anyone their own brand without NIKE all over it way they did Jordan.

Nike doesn't need more. Besides, Jordan made Nike Basketball. They weren't even #1 until Jordan took them there. So, Nike can shove it.

Back
Top Bottom