Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Surely you don't know what "IN GAME" means.....
roll.gif
I looked back at your post and realized it said "in game." lol my bad, but he "actually wore them" which was the point I was trying to make. Sorry for the mistake

Any word on if the acids gonna be on the hoh locator or if any FTL / champs / etc gonna have em?
There are a lot of pairs available in hand now on ebay for decent prices($40-$50 over retail), usually an indicator that there are going to be more than enough pairs to go around.

There are a lot of pairs available in hand now on ebay for decent prices($40-$50 over retail), usually an indicator that there are going to be more than enough pairs to go around.
Repped. Preciate it'. Just wanna plan my money properly.

I need a pair of the white/navy or grey 2s. BAD. I see 'em on the bay all the time but they either beat up or overpriced
mean.gif
Never really liked the USA 2s. I had the blk/red and the All stars... second most durable shoe I ever owned after Foams. I really wish I could find a pair in my size, all time favorite basketball shoe.

GS Sprites for $90 shipped on the bay!? :wow: :wow: idk if I have the strength to say no.....

Never really liked the USA 2s. I had the blk/red and the All stars... second most durable shoe I ever owned after Foams. I really wish I could find a pair in my size, all time favorite basketball shoe.

the all-stars? Yea, those the grey ones I'm talking about. Either pair I'll be good :lol:

Last edited:
Passed on south beach 8s for retail. FTA had just gotten them, employee tried to talk some since into me but I wasn't having it. Only regret is because of resale price. Just couldn't do loud kicks at that time.

Matter fact..... When did the Nike Swoosh become so unbearable to you guys? Back in the days it was the reason I started buying Nike.

The only time it gets unbearable for me is when they put like 10 swooshes(I'm exaggerating but you get the idea...lol)on one shoe or when they make the swoosh as big as Rosie O'Donnell's head. Sometime's less is more like on the Foam One. I'm with you, though. I've always liked the swoosh and that's what drew me in when I was a kid.

I looked back at your post and realized it said "in game." lol my bad, but he "actually wore them" which was the point I was trying to make. Sorry for the mistake

No problem, bro.

The point of my post was all these dudes that say they don't like the Champ Pack 11s or the 11s in general cause Lebron didn't wear them in game. Tho he didn't, Lebron wore a bunch of pairs off court or in shootsarounds..... Similar to let's say, Champ Pack 10 Lows. But everybody still want those Lows?

Everybody wants South Beach 8s & he NEVER wore those in ANY game. What's the difference then?

No problem, bro.

The point of my post was all these dudes that say they don't like the Champ Pack 11s or the 11s in general cause Lebron didn't wear them in game. Tho he didn't, Lebron wore a bunch of pairs off court or in shootsarounds..... Similar to let's say, Champ Pack 10 Lows. But everybody still want those Lows?

Everybody wants South Beach 8s & he NEVER wore those in ANY game. What's the difference then?
people are human and make 0 sense is the only explanation that will ever make sense, rationalizing it makes 0 sense as well, I gave up trying to understand awhile ago, best answer I can give you 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom