• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
eyes.gif

If you can barely get $320 for the KCs (and they're so beautiful imo), i believe resell on the loser pack will be low

Anything but the WTLs are resell traps lol... I'll double back for the elites later if my logic holds true

Thanks, I'll try. So, what's the best way to do this? Search the number in the search bar and keep refreshing?

ebay is gonna be flooded with the loser lows in the morning, the elites at the end of the week don't look to be that limited.
I've been hearing the complete opposite. I heard they're just as limited as last years pack, but with less than half the hype
I think you're 100% correct.

People just go crazy when you can buy two shoes at once.

Last edited:
Im thinking the champ X low and the mvp IX would have been valued significantly lower if they were released alone. we may just be seeing the fall out of the less desired shoe of a pack being released on its own.

its def a good thing for those that want the lows.

Im thinking the champ X low and the mvp IX would have been valued significantly lower if they were released alone. we may just be seeing the fall out of the less desired shoe of a pack being released on its own.

i only see people post on feet pics of the champ X low, hardly see anyone wearing the X elites from the pack (ID's were almost identical to them).

we'll see in about an hour and a half how hyped these lows are, would be the first lebron XI low to sell out
laugh.gif

Sites are starting to fix the atc and script problems, hopefully they sort it out before September.

its a fluent situation. a fix is only a fix until the hackers find the next exploit. its a game of cat and mouse at this point.

i only see people post on feet pics of the champ X low, hardly see anyone wearing the X elites from the pack (ID's were almost identical to them).

we'll see in about an hour and a half how hyped these lows are, would be the first lebron XI low to sell out :lol:

I rarely see either tho ive seen the elite 10 worn in person.

we'll see in about an hour and a half how hyped these lows are, would be the first lebron XI low to sell out :lol:

I rarely see either tho ive seen the elite 10 worn in person.

Outside of sneaker conventions and Instagram pics, I've never seen anyone wear the X champ pack. Most people I know that copped flipped them or split the pack and kept the lows.

I think you guys are underestimating the "multicolor" factor. Limited + a lot of colors = instant sellout

Who said they weren't going to sell out? We are speaking in terms of the resell being more reasonable this year than the previous years versions.

Outside of sneaker conventions and Instagram pics, I've never seen anyone wear the X champ pack. Most people I know that copped flipped them or split the pack and kept the lows.

you know a lot of people that got them? :lol:

the one dude I saw rocking them was walking around the mall in them.

you know a lot of people that got them? :lol:

the one dude I saw rocking them was walking around the mall in them.

5 people out of the pitiful number available is a lot to me, 1 guy even got 2 pairs.
I got none, only shoes I missed out on that still stings.

these will be
I decide against them . The black ones are so much better looking and the only reason I want them are because they are limited. I had to check myself

Back
Top Bottom