Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

1 person posted that they could get them for $300, looking around today I couldn't find anyone selling them for less than $375.
They didn't drop yet though, and it's possible that they could be found for some good deals. Just saying if people miss out, its not as though you will have to pay outrageously or so much that its retail or nothing. (if they want them that bad) 

1 person posted that they could get them for $300, looking around today I couldn't find anyone selling them for less than $375.
They didn't drop yet though, and it's possible that they could be found for some good deals. Just saying if people miss out, its not as though you will have to pay outrageously or so much that its retail or nothing. (if they want them that bad) 
I don't think so, I'm not willing to pay resale on them but that doesn't mean that there aren't a lot of people that aren't willing to.

I don't see any resale deals to be had on any of the shoes dropping this week except the acid lions.

Last edited:
No problem, bro.

The point of my post was all these dudes that say they don't like the Champ Pack 11s or the 11s in general cause Lebron didn't wear them in game. Tho he didn't, Lebron wore a bunch of pairs off court or in shootsarounds..... Similar to let's say, Champ Pack 10 Lows. But everybody still want those Lows?

Everybody wants South Beach 8s & he NEVER wore those in ANY game. What's the difference then?
the shoes you mentioned are all hyped with themes and more so hella limited. 8s maybe the least limited of the 3. And I myself never tried at any of them raffle or otherwise. But I know just because I don't want them doesn't mean someone else doesn't also or vice versa.

people are human and make 0 sense is the only explanation that will ever make sense, rationalizing it makes 0 sense as well, I gave up trying to understand awhile ago, best answer I can give you 

Repped for the clearest answer to my question, Dawg. :lol:

the professional 
pimp.gif
. repped

ebay is gonna be flooded with the loser lows in the morning, the elites at the end of the week don't look to be that limited.

Back
Top Bottom