Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i never liked the terracotta warriors myself... just love the name though.

good luck to anyone going after those, more power to ya.

Ring Ceremonies have yall forgot???
where are those pictures

That wasn't really a theme or anticipated shoe last year.

It was just a PE amongst many others that he just happened to be wearing on opening night.

It's perfectly normal that we haven't seen what unavailable PE he'll be wearing opening night this year.

That wasn't really a theme or anticipated shoe last year.

It was just a PE amongst many others that he just happened to be wearing on opening night.

It's perfectly normal that we haven't seen what unavailable PE he'll be wearing opening night this year.

I just want to see the PE I already know they wont be available for the public.

December is gonna be an expensive month for me 
sick.gif

Yall gonna leave my Terracottas alone lol.

I'm starting to like the Aways now. I have a feeling im about to go in like I did on the X's... $800 in 3 months on Lebrons is crazy right? Right?

These KP's are calling me.  Saw these at the mall and even tried them on.  Made my wide feet look even wider than it is already so I passed.  Looking back, I should have just copped.  Either way, I'm pretty sure I'm heading to the mall to pick these up after work tomorrow.  The colorway is too nice to pass up.  

Last edited:
If these are at Arundel Mills when I get back to U.S. soil end of the month I might not have the will power to avoid picking them up.

Last edited:
If these are at Arundel Mills when I get back to U.S. soil end of the month I might not have the will power to avoid picking them up.

Man you got a lotta shoes to get on your feet finally. Hope you return safely to enjoy em all.

Man you got a lotta shoes to get on your feet finally. Hope you return safely to enjoy em all.

You aren't kidding :lol:

My wife has been stacking boxes outside my closet since I left. I'm going to be doing some Clark Kent pair a day type stuff this fall. Can't wait.

Anybody that cares whether a shoe is sitting or not is a hypebeast. Period

What's funny is....

The King's Prides could of actually been the 3rd shoe in this year's Championship pack. Same exact color scheme as the Xs & X Lows......Red & Gold. Same exact inner print as the Lows.

Nike could of easily released KPs as the Championship pack 11s changing absolutely nothing on the shoe except the nickname & making it Miami only and ****** all of us over. Not only would those that copped, myself included still want the shoe.....but the beast would claim it's the shoe of the year aka flagship of the Lebron 11s. :rofl:

http://s1257.photobucket.com/user/shway-may/media/image-56.jpg.html

I'm ecstatic that I was able to cop so easily & this is still the shoe of the year. IMO.

It's funny. This is how sneaker releases were in the 90's. No hype. Readily available for the taking whenever it's convenient for you financially. Breath of fresh air. Doesn't need to immediately sell out to be considered "heat". Heat is a strictly aesthetic thing. Mark my words, there will be a hyped colorway Tha doesn't look half as good as the kings pride and will be widely loved because of the "limited " status and the insane black market price. Nike trolls us all the time with that tactic. Will happen with this shoe.

^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY!  The 90's were the best era of design and releases.  Could walk into a store weeks later and still get whatever you wanted.  There was none of this "limiteds are better than gr" foolishness.  People bought what they liked.

It's funny. This is how sneaker releases were in the 90's. No hype. Readily available for the taking whenever it's convenient for you financially. Breath of fresh air. Doesn't need to immediately sell out to be considered "heat". Heat is a strictly aesthetic thing. Mark my words, there will be a hyped colorway Tha doesn't look half as good as the kings pride and will be widely loved because of the "limited " status and the insane black market price. Nike trolls us all the time with that tactic. Will happen with this shoe.

^^^^^^^^^EXACTLY!  The 90's were the best era of design and releases.  Could walk into a store weeks later and still get whatever you wanted.  There was none of this "limiteds are better than gr" foolishness.  People bought what they liked.

I agree 100% its a great feeling when you get cop a pair of kicks with no issue no over kill of hype. I hope this is a sign for good to come. Next on the list is to kill this twitter and fb/instaG hypernet BS and come back to good old camp out / networking with good people and just putting in the work for kicks. F that overprice black hole market..I'm good...

I agree 100% its a great feeling when you get cop a pair of kicks with no issue no over kill of hype. I hope this is a sign for good to come. Next on the list is to kill this twitter and fb/instaG hypernet BS and come back to good old camp out / networking with good people and just putting in the work for kicks. F that overprice black hole market..I'm good...
come back to the good old camp out and putting in work for kicks? ......back in the good old days for me there was ZERO camping or putting in "work"  for kicks, the  only work  you had were chores and mowing the lawn for that allowance money for shoes.  If you were to say you had  to camp, get ticket, or join a raffle for a  pair of shoes back then, people would look at like you like you were from a different planet. 

Last edited:
come back to the good old camp out and putting in work for kicks? ......back in the good old days for me there was ZERO camping or putting in "work"  for kicks, the  only work  you had were chores and mowing the lawn for that allowance money.  If you were to say you had  to camp, get ticket, or join a raffle for a  pair of shoes back then, people would look at like you were from a different planet. 

Lol...your right great times walking into mom and pops or footlocker and copping your kicks with no stress at all. Putting in that work for me was working that's all nothig more. You may agree or disagree but I rather do a old fashion camp for kicks then all this crap they have been putting together for the past 3-4 years...

As much as I hate to say it...those days are gone to never return. There have always been limited or hard to obtain shoes. In the 90's you didn't have thousands of stores online at your fingertips either. Your local stores sold out of what you wanted cuz you didn't know it was coming out and it's not like you were traveling out of state or more than 20 miles to catch them. You prolly just took the L and moved on. The whole thing is different now. Enjoy the easy ones nowadays. This was one of em.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom