• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

What happened to the 11s? Lol

Anyways, I got my SE 11s in today and it had a lot of glue stains all over the right pair! Contacted customer service right away and they were able to give me a 20% discount off my order! Their customer service is getting better for me!
Nike will really do that if the box is bad or a lot glue stains? Just complain about any little thing and they will give you a coupon?

i hate myself for laughing at this....

and I hate you for posting it.
I'm just indifferent
laugh.gif

so im guessing the all star lineup will be the 29, kobe 9 elite high, lebron 12, kd 7? If so idk if colorways can even save the 29, the kobe 9, or the kd7 honestly this might be one of the weakest years for the all star lineup truthfully speaking.
really???  I think the KD7 is the best KD model to come out so far.. 

I like it but I'm convinced the posite around the TPU chassis should've been black. What do think about the swap?

^This.

For those who like the Iron Man look they'll be happy with it as is, but the more I thought about it, I think you're right.

Anyone good with photoshop?

Last edited:
duo 1026 duo 1026
Thank you fam! I like it but I'm convinced the posite around the TPU chassis should've been black. What do think about the swap?

The touch of black looks great, laces are a bit long but the over all look is nice, black flywire with the black posite would of definitely made this look better. But im happy with them.

Not 1, not 2, not 3......we'll see. 2015: Cramp Pack 2 or Champ Pack 3
they won't win next yr, only one team came in with a big 3 and won their 1st yr, 2 of those big 3 don't even have playoff experience on the positive looks like the XII non-champ pack will be obtainable

incase anyone else wants to be lazy

Last edited:

they won't win next yr, no team comes in with a big 3 and wins that yr, 2 of those big 3 don't even have playoff experience on the positive looks like the XII non-champ pack will be obtainable
2007-2008 Boston Celtics??
I stand corrected you are correct, for some reason i always thought that they came together the previous yr and then beat the lakers, but all 3 of them had playoff exp.

Back
Top Bottom