Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
eeesh...those prices
laugh.gif

The only people i know signed are Irving, Harding, Paul (out for the season though :stoneface: )

quick google search and they have 285 players signed, lets narrow that done to marketable names Unibrow i mean Davis, so everyone else is kinda ho hum but maybe somebody can pick out somemore marketable names

ok my point of take time to read would be that if you had read 3-4more post after this you'd learned that their was no reason to make your post but so that someone else doesn't read i've edit the post, i hate changing my words right or wrong its easier to just post an admitally of being wrong and owning up to it instead of never looking like you were wrong in the first place

Bro you still on the subject? Get over it man

:lol:
He's faded, show him some compassion.

#I'mAnEngineerAndCan'tWearJoggersOrCuffedSweatsToTheOffice
#imAnEngineerAndCANWEARJOGGERSToTheOffice 

Fixed

lmao nah do you man also his pants are fine gheeze i be wondering he be quick to judge on the denim tho what do you wear the skinniest of jeans everyday or man leggings 

They allow bron bron with jeans on thursday. Can only bust sneakers out on friday

Get every other Friday off, so this happens to be a casual Thursday. I do however rock sneakers and jeans everyday, sort of became my thing and its expected of me at this point... I do push it though

#imAnEngineerAndCANWEARJOGGERSToTheOffice

Fixed

lmao nah do you man also his pants are fine gheeze i be wondering he be quick to judge on the denim tho what do you wear the skinniest of jeans everyday or man leggings

Had my skinny jean phase... I looked stupid; never again. If I could travel 15 years back I'd burn my own closet lol

Last edited:
lmao im that guy around the office the "shoe guy". had my boss ask me to cop for his son. one time. 

at this point its expected around the job as the guy with the shoes 
laugh.gif

KPs are dope and the jeans look fine to me.

I work as a waiter so I need no slip shoes, they need a lebron ID option for non-slip soles lol.

Way behind on the thread, so apologies if already posted. Looks like blue elites, polka dot lows, and grey/volt mids will all release on 8/23. $295, $190, and $220.

Hold up, where's the info on the polka dot lows releasing?!?!? Those were love at first sight

Back
Top Bottom