Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They'll probably be Vegas favorites to win it all simply bc they have a fairly clear path to the Finals. Probably home court advantage in the Finals too.

they won't win next yr, no team comes in with a big 3 and wins that yr, 2 of those big 3 don't even have playoff experience on the positive looks like the XII non-champ pack will be obtainable
I agree
besides I like people having an "EASY TIME" buying the shoes, though there will always be a certain "HYPE" towards Lebrons at this point I think every yr he doesn't win makes it an easier yr
They'll probably be Vegas favorites to win it all simply bc they have a fairly clear path to the Finals. Probably home court advantage in the Finals too.
they already are but that was before Rose was showing off at USA camp in them ugly shoes and Gasol showed up and personally i'm happy with Lebron's success because it means he has cool shoes, at the same time he ain't playing for TX so meh but them Ginobli PEs though
pimp.gif

I think I'm over the WTLs, my attention has shifted to the KD7s. So much shoes being released in the fall.
could be the last KD especially since Under Armour went strong man hold and hit him with the 10 year/325 milli endorsement deal offer.....my oh my

they won't win next yr, no team comes in with a big 3 and wins that yr, 2 of those big 3 don't even have playoff experience on the positive looks like the XII non-champ pack will be obtainable

Wrong. The Celtics did win their first year together in 08 beating the Lakers.

I think I'm over the WTLs, my attention has shifted to the KD7s. So much shoes being released in the fall.
could be the last KD especially since Under Armour went strong man hold and hit him with the 10 year/325 milli endorsement deal offer.....my oh my
Underarmor and Adidas is signing people left and right, but if KD leaves I think Kyrie gets a full sig i mean who does nike have sign besides him and Harding?

you know if you take the time to read everything before making a comment you might notice something.....
eyes.gif

Last edited:
The Big Three on the Celtics had playoff experience tho...you have two starters...Kyrie and Love with 0 experience...Lebron gonna need some strong shoulders once again this year.

Underarmor and Adidas is signing people left and right, but if KD leaves I think Kyrie gets a full sig i mean who does nike have sign besides him and Harding?

you know if you take the time to read everything before making a comment you might notice something.....
eyes.gif
Who does Nike have signed? You are kidding me right?

I agree with you on your point with the Big 3 tho

received one of my WTL release from China other one is still being delivered. 

Such a dope shoe good luck on sept 13th 

you know if you take the time to read everything before making a comment you might notice something.....:rolleyes

I'm not here to start a internet debate on a forum but you did say "no teams come in with a big 3 and win it that year". Keyword is "no team". I understand that afterwards you mentioned about the experience and such but I was just throwing out facts bro

:wow: :wow: :wow:

IS THIS FOR REAL?! DAMN KD WOULD BE A FOOL TO PASS THAT UP, UNLESS NIKE MATCHES. HE'S ABOUT TO BE ON JAY-Z/P-DIDDY STATUS.

eyes.gif
Who does Nike have signed? You are kidding me right?

I agree with you on your point with the Big 3 tho
The only people i know signed are Irving, Harding, Paul (out for the season though
indifferent.gif
)

quick google search and they have 285 players signed, lets narrow that done to marketable names Unibrow i mean Davis, so everyone else is kinda ho hum but maybe somebody can pick out somemore marketable names

eyes.gif
I'm not here to start a internet debate on a forum but you did say "no teams come in with a big 3 and win it that year". Keyword is "no team". I understand that afterwards you mentioned about the experience and such but I was just throwing out facts bro
ok my point of take time to read would be that if you had read 3-4more post after this you'd learned that their was no reason to make your post but so that someone else doesn't read i've edit the post, i hate changing my words right or wrong its easier to just post an admitally of being wrong and owning up to it instead of never looking like you were wrong in the first place

Lebron makes around 43 milli a year from Nike and Kobe still rakes in roughly 34 milli a year.  Lebron is good through 2017.  No crucial damage if KD bounces from Nike...I mean it would still suck but Nike probably isn't losing much sleep over it....unless they want to go debo style and one-up Under Armour....I doubt it tho

The only people i know signed are Irving, Harding, Paul (out for the season though :stoneface: )

quick google search and they have 285 players signed, lets narrow that done to marketable names Unibrow i mean Davis, so everyone else is kinda ho hum but maybe somebody can pick out somemore marketable names

ok my point of take time to read would be that if you had read 3-4more post after this you'd learned that their was no reason to make your post but so that someone else doesn't read i've edit the post, i hate changing my words right or wrong its easier to just post an admitally of being wrong and owning up to it instead of never looking like you were wrong in the first place

Bro you still on the subject? Get over it man

The only people i know signed are Irving, Harding, Paul (out for the season though
indifferent.gif
)

Bro you still on the subject? Get over it man
laugh.gif

Way behind on the thread, so apologies if already posted. Looks like blue elites, polka dot lows, and grey/volt mids will all release on 8/23. $295, $190, and $220.

Back
Top Bottom