Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Hold up, where's the info on the polka dot lows releasing?!?!? Those were love at first sight
why are those lows so expensive who is paying $190 for some pink polka dot shoes, man sketchers don't cost that much
mean.gif

I might just Macgyver the lace hole on that *****. How tf nike gonna tell me there's nothing they could do
you can take it to any shoe repair place and they'll do it with less chance of shoe mess up

I think Nike just starting to label shoes as QS and then mark them up by $20 for no other reason than the fact they are limited

thoughts on the iron man elite secondary market price after blue/3m elites drop? (i am a buyer) was thinking about waiting for END but price right now isnt much higher than that uk retail 

Think the price will remain the same even after the Blue elites drop. Depending upon your size, you can get them for like $50 above retail. Those SE Elites have to be the biggest resell flop of the year for a shoe that limited

@Duo 1026
Thank you fam! I like it but I'm convinced the posite around the TPU chassis should've been black. What do think about the swap?

They should have blacked or white out the sole. I would like to see more variation in a champ shoe. Black based, white based, cool grey based with red, gold highlights. Now...even a navy blue with red, gold would be nice moving fwd.

Had they went to iD, that was the direction I was going in. Thx nike, money saved

Last edited:
Good Mailday. Got the Christmas for $169 from City Gear and the K Love from the Bay. Knew he was going to Cleveland

Back
Top Bottom