Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Was any1 able to use FTL rewards discount on the Maison Collection Elites??

It's a circumstantial thing. I know hoh tends to say QS items are excluded from VIP rewards where reg stores may accept them.

Tried to use the birthday coupon on the lows and they wouldn't let me. Said exactly what BigJ said...."QS is excluded".

Oh...And my HOH only received 6 pairs of lows.

Last edited:

Shirts for the Champ pack are available on nike store
Repped for that. I wish they made a white one to rock with some light colored jeans.
smokin.gif

Tried to use the birthday coupon on the lows and they wouldn't let me. Said exactly what BigJ said...."QS is excluded".

Oh...And my HOH only received 6 pairs of lows.
How do they look in person? I called my house of hoops around like 12 and they said they had every size left. I decided to pass last minute and save the money in case i have to go the unthinkable route
mean.gif
come the 13th.

are people really dropping 190 plus tax on these polka dot lows?  each pair should come with a free eye exam..

Last edited:
Anyone else think these are dope as ****? I copped these ,the 3m blue elites, and Cramp pack tees today, passed on the metallic luster lol...might pickup later just to complete the pack.

Anyone else think these are dope as ****? I copped these ,the 3m blue elites, and Cramp pack tees today, passed on the metallic luster lol...might pickup later just to complete the pack.
Where do they have the low cramp pack tee in store?

I think everyone here would like on foot pics
nerd.gif

:wow: how many pairs of XIs have they released?

I'm gonna sound like an old head right now but Nike is ruthless with the onslaught of releases :lol:. Sure, there are many flavors to appease many customers; but additionally they (Nike) are banking on guys like nmonte nmonte that want to "complete the set" or whatever.

And this is no slight towards the consumer (that's another conversation). Crazy to think the AJ XI had only 5 og colorways.

Last edited:

I hate the polka dots. They make these look like clown shoes.

lol .. i dont think anyone does.. but to each there own.. i cant beleive you dropped 500 dollars plus tax on those elites and lows.. 

It's okay fam, I like the Polka Dots too :lol:

Like, not love though; so they would've been bought only on a nice discount.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom