• BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
1q5qa0.jpg

No maison collection for me, my girl surprised me with the SB's $140 ain't bad

Sounds like a keeper :smokin

For someone who had no intention of buying them, the SBs have actually become one of my most worn sneaks this summer.

It's definitely a nice shoe it's my 1st seeing them in person and I'm not disappointed at all, I do want another pair to wear down the line maybe paint the upper black

DSG told me they were getting wtl but I don't know sometimes they say whatever to get rid of you but hibbets is getting them so there is hope maybe early release on sports authority with discount hahaha      

Last edited:
I doubt that's true. Why would DSG get a "What The" sneaker, they never have in the past, not even the GR WTKD. That doesn't make sense.

I got some DS Forging Irons sz 12 for $200 shipped!! Always loved this shoe just didn't want to pay resell prices. I remember when people were trying to sell them for $700 and up. Lol

I haven't been reading this topic for a loooooong time, so I have few questions. How big is the What The Lebron and XI Low SE hype? Those lows are going to release on Europe 30/8 finally lol, and WTLs on 13/9.
tongue.gif

How hard are these champ lows going too be? My bro in UK said he got me but itl cost me more cos of shipping. If its gonna be hard I'll just pay him extra, i dnt often try at limited brons but i want these

I haven't been reading this topic for a loooooong time, so I have few questions. How big is the What The Lebron and XI Low SE hype? Those lows are going to release on Europe 30/8 finally lol, and WTLs on 13/9.:tongue:

No hype... absolutely none at all.

Any word on the china lows releasing in the US? I know nothing's on the release calendar, just wondering if any new rumors have hinted at a US release on the 30th or anytime for that matter.

I guess the more appropriate question would be did anyone even purchase the Elites today
Tried to use the birthday coupon on the lows and they wouldn't let me. Said exactly what BigJ said...."QS is excluded".

Oh...And my HOH only received 6 pairs of lows.
WOW really!!.....i got lucky then i was able to use a rewards on my lows, found out that they were excepting them on the blue elites and volts at least at my HOH location

Anyone else think these are dope as ****? I copped these ,the 3m blue elites, and Cramp pack tees today, passed on the metallic luster lol...might pickup later just to complete the pack.
I did the same, hoping the metallic volt sit so i can pick them up down the road

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom