Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Any word on the china lows releasing in the US? I know nothing's on the release calendar, just wondering if any new rumors have hinted at a US release on the 30th or anytime for that matter.
Doesn't look like it will be 8/30...and others had mentioned a date in September but that info was retracted.

Who knows

I guess the more appropriate question would be did anyone even purchase the Elites today

Tried to use the birthday coupon on the lows and they wouldn't let me. Said exactly what BigJ said...."QS is excluded".

Oh...And my HOH only received 6 pairs of lows.
WOW really!!.....i got lucky then i was able to use a rewards on my lows, found out that they were excepting them on the blue elites and volts at least at my HOH location

yea... its really subjective.

i remember listening to an manager at footaction explain that my gold club reward was as good as a gift card when i was buying carmines i won a raffle for.
i pulled my VIP rewards out for the red SE elites and it was shot down with the quickness.

yea... its really subjective.

i remember listening to an manager at footaction explain that my gold club reward was as good as a gift card when i was buying carmines i won a raffle for.
i pulled my VIP rewards out for the red SE elites and it was shot down with the quickness.
its hit or miss with policys in general at those places.. 

i had gotten called for a raffle from HOH, missed the call and called them back and they put me on the list.. 

my wife missed a call from FA for a raffle, and said its their store policy they got from HOH that if you miss a call you automatically miss out on the shoes. (this was for champage/cigar 6)

I haven't been reading this topic for a loooooong time, so I have few questions. How big is the What The Lebron and XI Low SE hype? Those lows are going to release on Europe 30/8 finally lol, and WTLs on 13/9.
tongue.gif
yeah zero hype.. just ask dre day.. 

Saw the volt Maison Derrieres at FL in person today and they look even worse in person. Easily the worst LeBron XI Low or Hi.

Just picked up the SE Elites for retail+tax. Look great in person, funny to me that the difference between hype and no hype was the heat not winning.

Nike def pushing retail to nosebleed levels though.

Last edited:
Just picked up the SE Elites for retail+tax. Look great in person, funny to me that the difference between hype and no hype was the heat not winning.

Nike def pushing retail to nosebleed levels though.

Or because them stripes are terrible.

No, I think it looks better with more black like this:View media item 1148636
I think this is a kid. He colors like one. He's got a random account and give's himself reps cause half this ish that comes out his mout sounds like this ^
He is a kid, he already said he wears GS sizes. I just put him on block but y'all making me see his stupidity by quoting him. After the WTLS drop I'm out of this thread for good.

He is a kid, he already said he wears GS sizes. I just put him on block but y'all making me see his stupidity by quoting him. After the WTLS drop I'm out of this thread for good.
i was just about to block him. May be if enough people block him he will stop getting the attention he is desperately seeking.

Man I got a PhD in scribbling and that right there is amateur level. Random part poking way out the top? Two non connecting little bits at the bottom?
mean.gif

laugh.gif
you a str8 fool for that one

Anyone experience any Noticeable flaws with the 11s playing in them? like for example air bubble popping in the 10s?
That's basically what would happen if you badly overused lebron 10s
Don't think thaw lebron 11s air bubble could actually pop because of the drop in design
that's not accurate at all, you don't have to badly overuse or abuse them at all, being that I had my pillars collapse on one of my pairs and I only wear my shoes casually

i was just about to block him. May be if enough people block him he will stop getting the attention he is desperately seeking.
He'll leave and come back as someone else, it's a vicious cycle.

He'll leave and come back as someone else, it's a vicious cycle.
besides he's in the XII thread as well

Back
Top Bottom