Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm so damn bored today. I'm looking at my IDs contemplating blacking out some of the speckles since the dude/lady went HAM on them
laugh.gif

Biscaynes up on kicks crew, 155-160 before ship, not bad

better after they sit for a while with that discount though !

thye got a FSR of WTL only 855 :smh:

just left the chicago nike town....pretty cool place....still have a bunch of sizes for the crown jewels....and the south beaches are still collectin dust....

I got a feeling I'm about to be permanently banned shortly so it's been a pleasure knowing most of you folks on here.

I got a feeling I'm about to be permanently banned shortly so it's been a pleasure knowing most of you folks on here.
Good bye mate. Will miss you. And no, it's not the endless arguments; you're just a nice person...

work it out with the mods, they'll be okay with you staying...

If anything, I should be the one worrying about getting permanently banned.

Oh, also for you fam on a budget: Not sure if this is just individual store only, but My FTL is discounting the Lebron 11 Elites down to 200. Will wait for golds to go on sale

Last edited:

shoot dude a PM and work something out. these mods are pretty cool. then stall old boy out.
No point, I like to joke with people but I feel constricted on here, people are wound too tight. Life is too serious to not be able to just joke around (as long as you don't use insulting names or insult them or their family and vulgar language) online, no one should take anything personally. I help people like crazy on here but that's over looked.

By the way the unchamp pack releases this Saturday on End, Crookedtongues and NDC EU, they might be on Soleheaven and Footlocker EU also.

From the outlet thread

Not sure if this is just individual store only, but My FTL is discounting the Lebron 11 Elites down to 200.
as is mine. FTL Muncie In has the team elites for 200. Also has the regular 11 blackouts for 150
At this point, they should just discount all the pairs at my local FTL

I mean, they have the breds, AvMs, terracotta warriors, christmas, just to name a few

Back
Top Bottom