Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
got the lows, success......im one that does like loud, these wont't be worn for a year or two though.....

any idea of availability of these vs WTL?

Last edited:
My i pad is always 8 seconds faster. I clicked add to cart on my ipad while my computer was still counting down for the elites and said my size was in other peoples carts and then my computer hits zero and my ATC carts it wouthout a capture. Thats weird

only size i saw missing was the 13 everything was there when i went to add to cart just to check size runs and that was on all 3

Originally Posted by Sergei  

because this person has direct knowledge? or because everything written on the internet is true?
because he has credibility, i'm just here to inform people 
5I5s8.png

Ya better not be fronting. If I see ah man, I struck out or I copped the Metal Luster, Polka Dots or $300 shoes Lebron wouldn't rock this Saturday. I'm going to laugh.
man i can't believe i struck out again on the low dots
sick.gif

mean.gif

roll.gif
you knew it was coming after that comment

Last edited:
so whats everybody's feeling's on this countdown timer? makers things easier or harder?

I need WTL maybe triple up on em 

i think this was one of the releases people are just using to feel out if the shoes gonna sell out or just freshing there captcha skills. i just carted another eleite a min ago. The timer isn't synched for everyone so I don't know. I don't know if Internet speed has anything to do with it but i will be at my sis's come the 13 with her 200 mbps download speed. I know thats not the best but it's alot faster than mine.

i think this was one of the releases people are just using to feel out if the shoes gonna sell out or just freshing there captcha skills. i just carted another eleite a min ago. The timer isn't synched for everyone so I don't know. I don't know if Internet speed has anything to do with it but i will be at my sis's come the 13 with her 200 mbps download speed. I know thats not the best but it's alot faster than mine.
Everybody was practicing today and not very many checked out pairs in their carts.  The same is going to be happening with every major release till the 13th.

That's amazing for home internet.

our friend Da Real Lambo is trollin

"#Iammyswagger @kingjames #shoegang or yo kicks ain't $hit!!"

talk about living the dream and all you have to do is date a scary looking mother of the worlds biggest athlete

Well I ordered a size 13 low for 170 shipped. I like loud crazy colorways so...can't wait to see them in person.

Back
Top Bottom