Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So much smoke around WTL being not extremely limited that I'm thinking there has to be fire...

Still not taking any chances and am going into work office to get that insane internet speed. Funny that he's surrounded by brons but is wearing air maxes

So much smoke around WTL being not extremely limited that I'm thinking there has to be fire...

Still not taking any chances and am going into work office to get that insane internet speed. Funny that he's surrounded by brons but is wearing air maxes
I can confirm some #s for you... my homie texted me this morning saying that his hometown champs store in OH is receiving 54 pairs of WTL...that same store received no pairs of Kobe Beethovens to put it into perspective (I'm assuming they got the Moonwalkers).

When it comes to GR retros that same store usually receives 24 pairs.

I can confirm some #s for you... my homie texted me this morning saying that his hometown champs store in OH is receiving 54 pairs of WTL...that same store received no pairs of Kobe Beethovens to put it into perspective (I'm assuming they got the Moonwalkers).

Definitely interesting. Appreciate the info.

Repped. That's insane though...54 pairs when they usually receive 24 for GRs? Cop these on disco? Joking obviously but I am definitely liking that news...

IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT CHAPEL HILL MALL CHAMPS IN AKRON THEN IT MAKES SENSE. WHEN I WAS LIVING IN AKRON 2 YEARS AGO, I NEVER ONCE HAD PROBLEMS PICKING UP LEBRONS. THEY ALMOST ALWAYS GET A DECENT RUN. ALL THE STORES IN AKRON GET DECENT RUNS OF LEBRONS. THAT'S NO SURPRISE.

THE DIFFICULTY FACTOR OF THE WTL'S WILL NOT COME FROM THE NUMBERS IT WILL COME FROM THE DEMAND TO NUMBERS RATIO. THAT'S THE ONLY IMPORTANT FACTOR.

IF ANYONE IS IN AKRON, THERE IS A NEXT STORE ON MARKET THAT IS A HIDDEN GEM :wink: . THEY LOW KEY GOT CORKS AND MOST PEOPLE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW. YOUR CHANCES WITH THE WTL WITHOUT MUCH TROUBLE IN AKRON WILL BE PRETTY BRIGHT.

haven't been up to the minute on details lately on here but  i thought the maison pack dropped over the weekend, did it get pushed back to today?

Last edited:
haven't been up to the minute on details lately on here but  i thought the maison pack dropped over the weekend, did it get pushed back to today?

Would probably benefit you to subscribe to nikestore tweets.
They don't troll your texts like finishline and others do.

Would probably benefit you to subscribe to nikestore tweets.
They don't troll your texts like finishline and others do.
yeah i have them on twitter...i hadn't been on there often as of late but was on there before i came on here and one of the the first tweets i see says sizes still available for the lows and i was like wow they are still sitting from saturday...but of course my size was gone!

eh sold both my WTLs for 800 each no dambs 8.5 Sold yesterday

will try for a pair for retail come Sept 13th to keep 

Thanks Nike China for an easy come up 

that for the sarcasm 

was just letting ya know people will stay pay crazy prices even if rumors are out there about these being a GR

Sounds like you were bragging to me and had nothing to do with giving us valuable information.

yeah...you were kinda asking for that 
laugh.gif

expect the sarcasm then

Last edited:
i aint mean to come off like a JO even if i was braggin...

just letting the ones know who are going to sell that prices are still up there get what you want for them and dont listen to anyone else, just cause one person wont pay does not mean the next one wont pay the asking price.

good luck all come Sept 13

IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT CHAPEL HILL MALL CHAMPS IN AKRON THEN IT MAKES SENSE. WHEN I WAS LIVING IN AKRON 2 YEARS AGO, I NEVER ONCE HAD PROBLEMS PICKING UP LEBRONS. THEY ALMOST ALWAYS GET A DECENT RUN. ALL THE STORES IN AKRON GET DECENT RUNS OF LEBRONS. THAT'S NO SURPRISE.

THE DIFFICULTY FACTOR OF THE WTL'S WILL NOT COME FROM THE NUMBERS IT WILL COME FROM THE DEMAND TO NUMBERS RATIO. THAT'S THE ONLY IMPORTANT FACTOR.

IF ANYONE IS IN AKRON, THERE IS A NEXT STORE ON MARKET THAT IS A HIDDEN GEM
wink.gif
. THEY LOW KEY GOT CORKS AND MOST PEOPLE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW. YOUR CHANCES WITH THE WTL WITHOUT MUCH TROUBLE IN AKRON WILL BE PRETTY BRIGHT.
tired.gif
 Ducktales. Everybody in Northeast Ohio was at that Next for the Cork raffle. They were the only store besides Villa that got them in the area. People brought homeless folks, disabled people and the elderly to a very questionable raffle. Maybe you haven't been around there in a minute, but they are far from a hidden gem. 

Back OT, hopefully all these rumors actually pan out and the WTLs end up being a GR. Doubt it so I got the riot gear ready 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
hi. one week lurker here. just joined.

anyway checked FTL release calendar they just updated it - no WTL showing.     

i was counting on getting them online from one of their companies 
eyes.gif

I hope we ALL eat on the WTL release...safe to say there's alot of us in here that have been anticipating this release for the longest.

Back
Top Bottom