• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
hi. one week lurker here. just joined.
anyway checked FTL release calendar they just updated it - no WTL showing.    
i was counting on getting them online from one of their companies :rolleyes

Shoes don't come out for another couple weeks. They won't be on the calendar until probably the release week.

^^^ thanks man. i would have def hit them up for $50. for $12.50.... ill live esp since i just got it in on the site.

got some kobe venomenons for $33 shipped from there to hoop in :rofl:

You should hit them up anyways. They converted the $50 back to reward points into my account. They get a :pimp: for taking care of the problem.

IF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT CHAPEL HILL MALL CHAMPS IN AKRON THEN IT MAKES SENSE. WHEN I WAS LIVING IN AKRON 2 YEARS AGO, I NEVER ONCE HAD PROBLEMS PICKING UP LEBRONS. THEY ALMOST ALWAYS GET A DECENT RUN. ALL THE STORES IN AKRON GET DECENT RUNS OF LEBRONS. THAT'S NO SURPRISE.

THE DIFFICULTY FACTOR OF THE WTL'S WILL NOT COME FROM THE NUMBERS IT WILL COME FROM THE DEMAND TO NUMBERS RATIO. THAT'S THE ONLY IMPORTANT FACTOR.

IF ANYONE IS IN AKRON, THERE IS A NEXT STORE ON MARKET THAT IS A HIDDEN GEM :wink: . THEY LOW KEY GOT CORKS AND MOST PEOPLE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW. YOUR CHANCES WITH THE WTL WITHOUT MUCH TROUBLE IN AKRON WILL BE PRETTY BRIGHT.
|I  Ducktales. Everybody in Northeast Ohio was at that Next for the Cork raffle. They were the only store besides Villa that got them in the area. People brought homeless folks, disabled people and the elderly to a very questionable raffle. Maybe you haven't been around there in a minute, but they are far from a hidden gem. 

Back OT, hopefully all these rumors actually pan out and the WTLs end up being a GR. Doubt it so I got the riot gear ready :nerd:  

QFE.

I GUESS WE HAVE DIFFERENT VIEWS ON WHAT IS OUT OF CONTROL BUT THAT RELEASE WAS TAME TO COMPARED TO WHAT I HAVE SEEN. I WAS LIVING AT THE TIME LITERALLY RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM THAT STORE AND WAS FOLLOWING THAT RELEASE PRETTY HEAVY, I DIDN'T EVEN FIND OUT ABOUT THEM HAVING THE SHOES UNTIL THE NIGHT BEFORE. IMAGINE THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WHO WERE LIKE ME AND DIDN'T EVEN FIND OUT TILL LAST MINUTE OR WHEN IT WAS TOO LATE...

REGARDLESS, I ALREADY HAVE 1 PAIR ON DECK AND MY OTHER PAIRS WILL BE LOCKED IN ON RELEASE DAY.

GOOD LUCK FOR THOSE TRYING.

Last edited:
^^^ thanks man. i would have def hit them up for $50. for $12.50.... ill live esp since i just got it in on the site.

got some kobe venomenons for $33 shipped from there to hoop in :rofl:

You should hit them up anyways. They converted the $50 back to reward points into my account. They get a :pimp: for taking care of the problem.

I actually did. Just got my $12 back :smile:

Lol, my HoH didn't get their shipment of Polka Dots until today. Went there at 10:30 and all that's left is 12 and 14. Went to the Apple Store to check NDC out of curiosity and just copped there. :lol:

wtl's are what ever at this point.. yeah, i'll try and get them,  but if i don't get them it's over unless i find them for like $300

was just coming in here to say something about that 
laugh.gif

Anybody know if anthracites were ever restocked or has anyone seen em sitting at their local footlocker?

Back
Top Bottom