Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Yeah, I know if Hibbett is getting it, then it's gotta be wide. We've now heard multiple stories on the FTLs getting these, so definitely starting to feel good about this. Perhaps this really was why they delayed the release by almost 4 months...

Villa gets most limited stuff in stores. Not every location... but they definitely get a lot. Not sure why the surprise. Villa getting then doesn't mean they'll be available in abundance

but...but...but..
19932705_image.jpeg

I will be in Chicago the weekend of the WTL's. Any of you guys know the best place to grab a pair without a ton of effort IE camping?

if these are going to champs and arent HOH raffle only then I am liking our chances a lot more.

I will be in Chicago the weekend of the WTL's. Any of you guys know the best place to grab a pair without a ton of effort IE camping?

if these are going to champs and arent HOH raffle only then I am liking our chances a lot more.
hit up the niketown in downtown chicago and see whats good

4f81782d_image.jpeg

Heads up: Lebron 11 Elite available for 220 in an FSR plus there MIGHT be a 100 dollars off 200 (it totals out to 120) if you feelin salty about that 30% special on the elites

philadelphia premium outlets

credit to stoneytony (sorry wrong person) and qaddafi

Last edited:

hit up the niketown in downtown chicago and see whats good

They'll RSVP them just like they did spizike 6s recently and they'll also have about 30-40 people camping overnight for any rsvps that aren't picked up.

They'll RSVP them just like they did spizike 6s recently and they'll also have about 30-40 people camping overnight for any rsvps that aren't picked up.
niketowns sound like hell in any major city

I'll be in the ravenswood area mostly.

Lebron 11 Low China comes out on August 30th. No fooling around, unlike that silly photoshop of the maison du lebrons selling out

Those polka dots are sitting on NDC in a size 14. Taunting me. If y'all new the struggle... it's a cop everything that fits your foot world at my size.

Those polka dots are sitting on NDC in a size 14. Taunting me. If y'all new the struggle... it's a cop everything that fits your foot world at my size.
So are the Dunkmans, Kumquats, Turbos, and Lavas...

<----size 14 as well, don't do it brother!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom