Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

dat 14
mad.gif
@LyPac sitting back 
tongue.gif

Anybody know if anthracites were ever restocked or has anyone seen em sitting at their local footlocker?

They never released online to begin with and as far as I know once they dried up that was it, I was on the hunt for a minute until I grabbed a pair off of eBay. They were damn near un-stock locatable too even when I knew the store someone had told me they were sitting at :\ your vest bet is grab them I you come across them :smh:

Just saw on ig ( multiple accounts) the release date for china lows are now 9/25?

Been posted in here multiple times since last Friday when it was confirmed as the official US RD.

Looks like boutiques like sneaker politics can let em go early on the "China" Kobe's RD. They should sell the "China" KD trey 5 18 days early too if they got it. It's a nice little set this year

let's not forget that the wtkd's were at a lot of spots too, but a lot people still missed out 

stay woke 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Does Villa getting a release really mean it's that wide? Apologies if dumb question...
Not sure, but i think it was mentioned in here that city gear, and hibbets were even getting them so this just adds another store to the list 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom